“The last time was very disappointing.”
Review of Pasta Amore - CLOSED

No photo provided
Got a photo?
Add it.
Pasta Amore
Cuisines: Italian
Goshen, New York
“The last time was very disappointing.”
Reviewed May 24, 2012

The first time I ate here I was very impressed so went back a 2nd time and again, was very pleased. The last time went, we waited almost 2 hours for our food and it was not good. I don't know if they changed cooks, but the former place, Casa Mia was excellent every time and miss them a lot

Visited January 2012

White Haven, Pennsylvania
“great experience”
Reviewed March 12, 2012

The food was great, the service even better - and the prices were very reasonable. The portion sizes were very big - I had enough left over for lunch the next day. I live an hour and a half from pasta amore, but I am sure I will return in the near future. We had a great time there.

• Visited March 2012
Maryland
common_n_restaurant_reviews_1bd8 1 helpful vote
“great, authentic Italian food”
Reviewed March 9, 2012

Went here last night while on business in Middletown. The locals hadn't heard of it yet (opened in November). Very good Italian food - I had Shrimp Marinara (not on menu, but made for me). I'm Italian, BTW. Very reasonable, too. Entrance is in back, a little hidden.

• Visited March 2012
Hong Kong
“Fantastic food at a great value!”
Reviewed December 4, 2011

Stopped by for lunch in middletown while on a roadtrip and found this place on tripadvisor.. The food was fantastic and was very good value for money! Must try the rigatoni bolognaise!

2 Thank tfung
“If the food is always this good, Pasta Amore will be very successful.”
Reviewed November 22, 2011

Impressive first visit. I had an excellent veal chop at an amaisiningly low price. The seafood salad was fresh and tasty and the stuffed artichoke was so good that we had to order a second.

The restaurant was very clean and the staff was friendly. I'm looking forward to my next visit.