“Excellent indian buffet” 5 of 5 bubbles

Good for: Large groups, Kids, Families with children
Middletown, NY
“Excellent indian buffet”
5 of 5 bubbles Reviewed June 16, 2013 via mobile

I enjoy going to this place for lunch. Theres a great buffet for $14 or so and i stuff myself where dinner becomes an afterthought. There is a variety of chicken dishes, vegetable dishes, and if course curry goat. The soup that is there is usually very tasty as well. Although it is a buffet, the service is very attentive. Highly recommended!

• Visited April 2013

Shenandoah, Virginia
“Exquisite Indian Cuisine”
4 of 5 bubbles Reviewed June 2, 2013

My husband and I stopped here because we were staying in a nearby motel. The service was perfect! White wine served perfectly chilled and priced reasonably. Appetizers were a tad spicy but delicious nevertheless. I had lamb biryani, my husband had rogan gosh. Both were absolutely delicious. The spices were subtle, not overwhelming. The service throughout was quick, polite and unobtrusive.

• Visited May 2013
    • 3 of 5 bubbles
Forest Hills, New York
“Saffron serves delicious satisfying Indian food”
4 of 5 bubbles Reviewed May 6, 2013

Enjoyed a very satisfying dinner here. Nicely decorated and friendly staff made for a pleasant dining experience. A large bar offers many cocktails. The Paneer Tikka Masala with jasmin rice and mixed veggies was delicious. My husband enjoyed the Chicken Tikka Masala The Aloo Stuff Paratha was tasty but too greasy. The portions are large enough to share or take home for a yummy snack.

Visited May 2013
Hewitt
“Great food and friendly service!”
5 of 5 bubbles Reviewed February 3, 2013

My husband and I go here often. They have a large selection on their buffet and the food is delicious. The waiters are friendly and the service is excellent. We've ordered off their regular menu at times and they have a lot to choose from.

• Visited January 2013
Oldsmar, Florida
“Best Indian buffet I have had so far in this area.”
4 of 5 bubbles Reviewed September 20, 2012 via mobile

I don't know much about what goes into cooking the perfect Indian food. All I know is what I like and this place has a buffet that is almost as good as any I have tried. I like buffets as it give me the opportunity to try different dishes. I favor the Chicken tiki Marsala but will try just about anything they put out there. The buffet on the weekends tends to be better than that during the week. The staff is very friendly, which I have found us not always the case at other Indian food places. Prices are reasonable ($9.99 for weekday buffet). If you find yourself in Middletown around lunch time and like Indian food you should give them a try.

1 Thank dleslievol