“OK”

Cuisines: Italian
Good for: Families with children, Local cuisine
Dining options: Delivery, Takeout
Reviewed May 4, 2009

We been going here for years now. Problem is everything we go, I end up with a codl five days later or so. After every pie. It seems they handle the money and then teh food without wearing gloves. How do I know, because I saw this when we went in. I ask the guy, "aren't you going to wah your hands"..he got annoyed and siad I was about to...and went into the back sink.

The service is not great. The waitressess have a high turn over and have made errors on the bills so be sure to read them before paying.

The pizza is hit or miss. I guess it depends upon who makes it and the prices are kinda high compared to other places.

We have since switched to Frank's Pizza in Orange Plaze and the food and prices and service is better.

A TripAdvisor reviewer on Facebook