“Awesome food and huge portions.”

No photo provided
Got a photo?
Add it.
Daddy Ed's Restaurant
Ranked #1 of 15 Restaurants in Mexico
NY
“Awesome food and huge portions.”
Reviewed September 4, 2013 via mobile

I have been here for breakfast and dinner and have not been disappointed yet. They serve breakfast all day and have a nice selection. It is tasty and they give you large portions. They have a decent variety on their menu. The place is a little small so you might have to wait a few minutes if they are busy, but it's worth the wait.

• Visited August 2013

Rochester, New York
2,005 restaurant reviews
“Nice for a small-town diner”
Reviewed October 9, 2012

Daddy Ed's is a cute little place I stopped in for breakfast this past weekend. It's a homey little diner with wood-paneled walls and the standard counter service in front. I had an omelette with home fries that was about average...tasty and inexpensive. Interesting "conversation" going on next to me, as a "more experienced" waitress was counseling the chef through the pick-up window on why her food was "overcooked about a hundred times." (I thought it was OK.)

Overall, this is a nice place for the price, and I would return if passing through town again.

• Visited October 2012
“Classic Diner Food”
Reviewed August 25, 2012

Breakfast (served all day), lunch and dinner - never had a bad meal or experience yet. Food is hearty and reasonably priced and servers always pleasant ant attentive.

Oswego, New York
“Greatest Place to Eat!”
Reviewed August 1, 2012

Family and friends have enjoyed this Gem with me. We have gone here many, many times! Everything is great and we often order whole pies to pick up later. Their desserts are wonderful and home made! Many things to choose from. If you need great food and service, this is the place to go!

Visited July 2012
Mexico, New York
“Won't go back.”
Reviewed July 27, 2012

Because it is one of the few restaurants in Mexico, my husband and I have been a few times. The first couple of times my food was less then average, but not disgusting. However, the last time we visited my omelet was severely undercooked and absolutely disgusting. I do not plan on ever returning.