“Sauce is terrible”
Review of Milos Pizzeria - CLOSED

Milos Pizzeria
Cuisines: Pizza
Description: Milos Fine Italian Restaurant and Pizzeria, Homemade Italian Food for Take-out, Delivery, In House Party and more. Variety of Pasta Dishes and Famous Pies by the slice or the pie. The Milos family has been happily serving the Merrick community with authentic Family Italian Pizza and Dishes. We're Located right in Merrick NY on Merrick Avenue. In the Merrick Mall so there's plenty of parking.
Reviewed December 23, 2012

I have never eaten in the place but eaten there food at people's house who have ordered take out. I Love Italian food and the sauce is just plain awful! Right down to the pizza. I will never eat the food there again. Much better options in the neighborhood.

2  Thank Drakarula

Reviewed December 19, 2012

Every time we have people over the house & decide to just order a pie for the group, we always order from Milos. The absolute best is their grandma pizza. All of our guests are always impressed with the meal and want to know where we ordered from. It is a typical LI pizza place, with traditional pizza choices & menu offerings. I also think that their 'white pizza' is better than their regular as well.
Definitely a standard 'go to' for us.

Reviewed June 22, 2009

I was at Jones Beach LI and over heard 4 people talking about this awsome pizzeria that they were going to go to Milos so i asked them about it and went later that day with my family.It was an awsome thrill i had a great pasta dish,Monachina and my kids had pizza we all left very happy.I also recommend it highly.

A TripAdvisor reviewer on Facebook
Reviewed January 29, 2008

Very busy. A pizzeria with small sit-down dining. To much cheese and crust sometimes.

1  Thank A TripAdvisor reviewer on Facebook