“A Delightful Experience!”

Ronkonkoma, New York
common_n_restaurant_reviews_1bd8 1 helpful vote
“A Delightful Experience!”
5 of 5 bubbles Reviewed March 15, 2014

The Rosewood Inn never disappoints! My family and I frequently dine at the Rosewood, and we've never been disappointed. It is our "Go to" place for dinner. The food is always delicious, and the service is excellent! I've introduced my friends to the Rosewood, and they've also become "regulars." We were happy to learn that our meals could be preordered if we have a limited time frame to dine. This was great news, since time always flies by whether it's my lunch hour or I have an appointment to keep. Some of our favorite menu items are: the delicious sesame tuna salad, the burger (prepared exactly as requested), and the turkey wrap. They love to please at the Rosewood, so special requests are gladly accommodated. I always request to have my salad chopped, and it's fabulous! Whenever you choose to dine and whatever you choose to order, you'll be glad you chose The Rosewood. Try it, you'll love it!

• Visited March 2014
1 Thank 339Laurie

Kings Park, New York
“So sad...”
2 of 5 bubbles Reviewed March 11, 2014

The stench is hard to miss when you walk in. Smells like an old horse stable. Salad gave me a stomach ache and my friend's turkey burger was raw. No apology either, but at least we weren't charged for it. Unfortunately my friend was so grossed out, she couldn't order anything else, and had to sit there watching me eat my salad. So sad. Used to be a delightful place. Won't be going back there again.

• Visited March 2014
1 Thank ncarr2001
Melville, New York
“Disappointing for the Price!”
3 of 5 bubbles Reviewed March 4, 2014

I have eaten here a few times and haven't had anything that has really wowed me. Service so-so, food so-so. Not really worth the price.

Visited December 2013
Westbury, New York, United States
“It's always good at Rosewood Inn”
4 of 5 bubbles Reviewed December 24, 2012

I've been going to Rosewood Inn regularly for over 10 years now and have never been dissapoointed. the slection and broad range of food is terrific. The salads are especially good.

• Visited November 2012
New York City, New York
“Nice, cozy little restaurant”
4 of 5 bubbles Reviewed April 23, 2012

This is a nice little place..food is good as well as good service. Conveniently located for the business district in Melville. I recommend it!

Visited March 2012