“Very good food well served”
Review of Frederick's Restaurant - CLOSED

Frederick's Restaurant
Cuisines: American
Dining options: Reservations
Dining options: Reservations
Reviewed September 3, 2013

Modest size facility but food 1st quality and service excellent. A modest wine list but enough variety. Had the dover sole, excellent. Spouse had scallops and received 10 very large sea variety that were well prepared.

Reviewed July 2, 2013 via mobile

We had an enjoyable evening with friends at Frederick's. All of us were very satisfied with our choices for dinner. The sal on I had was done perfectly and served as I requested. They honor Restaurant.com certificates- an added bonus.

Reviewed June 19, 2013 via mobile

Skip lunch..Get your order in by 5:30 and get salad, dessert and coffee with any dinner entree.
Absolutely delish , everything from the rolls to the creme brûlée .
We'll be back!

Reviewed May 9, 2013

I just got back from eating dinner here for the first time and I was very happy with my experience. The food was fantastic. Great selection, excellent quality, and the price was not over the top. To me the best part of the menu is how many different things they have. They have an excellent fish selection, but you can also get Roasted duck, Veal, or even Rack of Lamb. I personally had the Chilean Sea bass which I thought was very good but I could go back 5 times and never eat the same thing twice.

As for the atmosphere I liked it. It is an old house and very quaint. You really feel at home and very comfortable and certainly not rushed.

My only negative would be the service. Being a server myself I was not thrilled with it. When we first walked in we were not greeted for quite some time and felt like we walked accidentally into someones home. After that the service was simply very slow. We were sat at a table and then left there by ourselves for 10 minutes without a menu or greet from a server. When the server came she was nice but not very knowledgeable about her menu items.

Overall this was a minor problem, everyone was very nice they just take their time and I guess that is a foreign concept to me in food service. Definitely somewhere I would go back to.

Reviewed April 8, 2013

Dinner on a Friday night was suptious. This is a reguar stop for me....4/5 time a year. Great food.many options, good value.