“pretty, but noisy”

Dining options: Late Night, Reservations
Dining style: Casual Elegant
Cross street: Baylis Road
Reviewed January 11, 2013

The food is good, the young waitresses eager enough to please, but the noise level turns us off. If you're on the young side of fifty it probably won't bother you, but our older group found it very difficult to have a conversation. We were bombarded by deafening drum beats. My wife and I also had a young waitress ask us if we wanted soda with our main dish, although we were drinking a bottle of wine! That shows a lack of training, unacceptable to any but young, unsophisticated people.

Reviewed January 9, 2013

I've eaten here twice and both times the food was excellent and the service was very good. It can get a bit noisy near the bar with the after work crowd. It is a little pricey so we save it for special occasions.

Reviewed December 11, 2012

Better when the weather is nicer outside--has outside area. It is quite pricey and the food isn't as good as you would think for the price.

Reviewed October 25, 2012 via mobile

In town for business, looking for place to eat and relax. Food unique but the didn't handle an exchange well. Scallops were delicious but when I didn't want the couscous they failed. Veggies had no flavor. Service was prompt. Not crowded but extremely loud. Only 5 tables with guests in dining room and my head ached before leaving.

1  Thank Carol H
Reviewed October 8, 2012 via mobile

I came from out of town to have a business meeting with my client and we were so disappointed with the service the atmosphere and the prices.
The only decent thing was the wifi.
The food was ok but I specifically asked the waitress a few things and she could not answer. She was terrible and. Weds a lot of training.
I won't be going back.