“"Good food great service"”

Blackstone Steakhouse
Reserve a Table
Wed, 7/24
8:00 PM
Ranked #2 of 65 Restaurants in Melville
Cuisines: Seafood, Steakhouse
Good for: Romantic, Special occasions, Large groups, Bar scene, Business meetings
Dining options: Late Night, Lunch, Dinner, Reservations
Dining style: Fine Dining
Cross street: Route 110
Reviewed May 28, 2019

Birthday celebration for a good friend. The food was amazing, good quality and reasonably priced for a steakhouse. Love that they have sushi. Lobster bisque was delicious as was the whole broiled lobster. Hubby enjoyed the Caesar salad with chicken. Steaks looked delicious as well. A place worth going back to.

Reviewed May 23, 2019

I was here on a Thursday night for dinner with my family and could not believe what this place turned into around 8:00pm; music blasting, a crowd from people ranging from all walks of the earth, by far from classy. It is extremely upsetting how once an amazing establishment has turned into almost every other restaurant on Long Island, like a club. Most of these men and women are are people throwing themselves all over each other at the age of 45 or older. Never returning.

1  Thank Teddy12349
Reviewed May 19, 2019 via mobile

Blackstone’s is awesome! Full and comprehensive steak menu. Top notch service, high quality steaks with a sushi menu to boot. Only thing I thought lacking was the whiskey menu. Bring your checkbook as it’s quite spendy but worth it!

Reviewed May 17, 2019

This place is amazing and it is very happening by the bar ! Any fifty something who has any ounce of gin in them should reserve a table here and party st the bar before & after! If single hang st the bar solo or with friends all night thurs fri or sat night!!! Awesome time!!!

Reviewed May 8, 2019 via mobile

This was the first time I had eaten there and was surprised at how good it was. First I had a shrimp cocktail which was delicious. Very large shrimp and they were accompanied by a slightly spicy cocktail sauce. Then we ordered a ceasar salad that was great as well. Next our choices were too many and we could not decide between the porterhouse or the filet mignonette. So to compromise we ordered both. They both were surprisingly good. They also had a homemade steak sauce that was similar to Peter Luger sauce which I love. We also ordered the cream spinach and garlic mash potatoes. I couldn’t eat everything it was just too much food. For dessert, though it was hard to find room, but we managed I ordered my favorite dessert which was cream brûlée. Wow, they made it great. Also someone in our party ordered the NY style cheesecake. It was mouthwatering. All in all, it was a very delicious meal. It’s quite pricey though you have to be prepared to spend a bundle on dinner but in my opinion, it was worth every penny if you’re in the neighborhood don’t forget to put this restaurant on the list.

Date of visit: April 2019