See what travelers are saying:
Selected filters
Reviewed February 12, 2017

My room was neat and clean. Plenty space to hang out (even when it's snowing and you've got nothing else to do), the staff is kind and warm (Joanne, are you there?) and it's close to supermarkets, gyms and most things a guest might need.

• Trip type: Traveled on business
00esa, General Manager at Extended Stay America - Long Island - Melville, responded to this reviewResponded February 13, 2017

Thank you for choosing Extended Stay America - Long Island – Melville for your business stay. It’s our pleasure knowing you loved the cleanliness of your room, our convenient location and the facilities we offer. Thanks for highlighting our staff, especially Joanne for a job well-done. We appreciate you being our guest and hope to have the pleasure of welcoming you back soon.

Reviewed February 12, 2017 via mobile

I had a great experience with this hotel. The employees are very friendly. Ron and Joanne are very helpful and made my stay the best. This is a very clean facility. I felt comfortable and safe here. I definitely recommend this hotel if your in Long Island.

Trip type: Traveled solo

Thank you for writing such a wonderful review of our hotel and recommending us. We appreciate you highlighting our staff especially Ron and Joanne for the excellent service they offered. It’s also our pleasure knowing you had a comfortable stay and loved the cleanliness of our property. Thanks again, and we hope to welcome you back soon at Extended Stay America - Long Island - Melville.

Reviewed February 6, 2017 via mobile

Stayed here for business for a few days.The hotel itself was ok but definitely needs a deep cleaning through out. The only thing that saved my stay was the amazing guest service representative named Gunes. She was very helpful and always had a smile on her face and made me feel very welcoming. It definitely felt good coming here especially after a long drive.

Trip type: Traveled on business
1  Thank Andrew S
00esa, General Manager at Extended Stay America - Long Island - Melville, responded to this reviewResponded February 7, 2017

Thank you for choosing Extended Stay America - Long Island – Melville during your business trip. It’s a pleasure knowing you had an overall nice stay and loved the excellent service provided by Gunes. I will surely share your wonderful comments with her for a job well-done. We appreciate your observation and hope to welcome you back soon.

Reviewed February 6, 2017 via mobile

Im just gonna start off by saying ask for Gunes. Ill say it again, ask for Gunes. These people know who to hire. Gunes the front desk representative made my stay extremely comforting. She was very helpful throughout my stay. The hotel was a little dirty but i already expected that coming here. The breakfast can be improved by a whole lot, theres not much even though they say grab and go breakfast its more like a snack. Anyways, if it wasnt for the amazing hospitality I received from Gunes i wouldnt have stayed long.

Trip type: Traveled on business
1  Thank Pathfinder693823

It was our pleasure having you as our guest at Extended Stay America - Long Island – Melville. Thank you for highlighting Gunes for the excellent service she provides. She will be pleased to read her efforts are noticed and appreciated by our guests. We are delighted to know you loved your stay during your business trip and hope to welcome you back soon.

Reviewed February 3, 2017

Concerning my stay at this fine hotel, I must say it was one of the best I've had. The staff on board were quite helpful and ready to address whatever need I encountered, The manager of the hotel, Corinne, was one of the .most experienced and caring person I've met in my travels. She saw to it that my family were all comfortable and whatever we needed were taken care of immediately. The staff were very friendly and left me with quite a different impression of what we taught New Yorkers were about, Thanks again for a most comfortable experience and Extended Stay America comes highly reccommended my myself and my family.

Room tip: Higher floors over the best views
Date of stay: September 2016
  • Trip type: Traveled with family
00esa, General Manager at Extended Stay America - Long Island - Melville, responded to this reviewResponded February 4, 2017

It is always a great day here at Extended Stay America - Long Island - Melville when we receive reviews such as yours! Our goal is to make your stay as comfortable as possible and to assist you with whatever you need, and we are grateful to hear your kind words. Thank you so much for letting others know that you and your family had an outstanding experience with us and for your high recommendations. We look forward to being of your service again whenever your travels bring you our way.