“Very nice, but not at all cheap.”
4 of 5 bubbles Review of White Post Farms

White Post Farms
Ranked #1 of 5 things to do in Melville
More attraction details
Recommended length of visit: More than 3 hours
Owner description: The Easter Bunny is here! Spring is just around the corner and that means that the Easter Bunny will be in town! Skip the mall this year and come to White Post Farms for FREE take your own photos with your paid admission to our animal farm. Meet the Easter Bunny and take your own photos is included with your admission on March 5,6,12,13,19,20,21,22,23,24,25,26,27 White post farms is the number one attraction for kids and adults in Long Island, New York. We have a one of a kind animal farm and petting zoo along with two massive bird aviary's where you can feed and hold birds. We have pony rides, bouncers, slides, parks, shows, train ride and the list goes on and on. We also offer one of a kind birthday party's for kids with a unique theme of our animal farm where kids get to hold, fee, pet and ride the animals. Our birthday party rooms our decorated amazingly to assure an unforgettable birthday party for your special one!
Useful Information: Activities for young children, Food available for purchase, Activities for older children, Bathroom facilities, Wheelchair access
Cold Spring Harbor, New York
3 attraction reviews
common_n_attraction_reviews_1bd8 35 helpful votes
“Very nice, but not at all cheap.”
4 of 5 bubbles Reviewed March 19, 2013

We went for the Harvest Festival, and my 2 year old loved it, but what I didn't like was that there was no pricing until all the way in the back where you enter. I had a feeling it was pricey, as when you walked up to the entrance, along the long path were signs telling you everything that is included in your admission price. However, my little girl loved it; we have great memories and photos of her enjoying her first pony ride and hayride. You will be surprised at the variety of animals, though I did feel terrible for the monkeys and the lemurs, as they were freezing cold in the shade and all huddled together and as high as they could get just to try to reach some rays of sunshine.

Visited October 2012

Garden City, New York
common_n_attraction_reviews_1bd8 4 helpful votes
“GREAT family fun!”
5 of 5 bubbles Reviewed March 12, 2013

I think it's safe to say that my family and I are "regulars" at White Post Farms. We love all of the different activities offered each season and my kids look forward to our visits each time.
My 5 year old daughter begged me to have her birthday party party here and I was so happy to find out that they offer indoor birthday parties for Winter babies! Her party was in January and it was held in the private, heated indoor area where we were able to do pony rides, feed tons of animals and the best part, hold a brand new baby goat named Ruby!
From the friendly and welcoming staff to the delicious food to the adorable animals... this place is the best of the best! We can't wait to see what new things White Post Farms has to offer next!

Visited January 2013
2 Thank Joanna M
Bayport, New York
34 attraction reviews
common_n_attraction_reviews_1bd8 47 helpful votes
“Fun place for kids”
4 of 5 bubbles Reviewed March 10, 2013 via mobile

My daughter loves this place coz she can feed the animals and ride ponies. They have a farmers market next door that had a good selection of fruits & veggies. Although a bit pricey we still like this place coz its fun for kids.

Huntington, New York
common_n_attraction_reviews_1bd8 1 helpful vote
“Family Weekend Activity”
5 of 5 bubbles Reviewed February 22, 2013

We had a great time at White Post Animal Farm! The kids had a birthday to attend and I was thrilled to find out it was in an indoor heated area. The party was excellent! The hostesses guided the kids through activities like pony rides and giving milk bottles to goats and the best was holding one of the new baby goats. So cute! Food and cake were A+. I even bought some in the deli/market to take home.

Can't wait to plan a day at the farm when the outdoor grounds are open! They say there are bouncers and sometimes they have character appearances. Fun, fun fun !!

Visited February 2013
1 Thank ngangi
Denver
3 attraction reviews
common_n_attraction_reviews_1bd8 3 helpful votes
“A Two-Year Old's Dream Come True”
5 of 5 bubbles Reviewed November 28, 2012

Recently took my two-year daughter her for a fun-filled day. We didn't expect much because of the time of year thinking it would be partially closed but the whole family was pleasantly surprised. Our daughter loved feeding the animals, especially the birds, riding the training, and going on a pony ride. She was thrilled to hug and take pictures with a "snowman" and love going in out of the small play houses. Even the burgers and fries were tasty. The free Christmas Carol show was cheesy but it was still sort of entertaining. We appreciated that the place was relatively clean and had plenty of clean-up stations to wash your hands after feeding the animals. Next time we are in town we will definitely go back. We heard there were coupons online that we will used next time too.

Visited November 2012