“Must go everytime I go home”
Review of Avanti Grille

No photo provided
Got a photo?
Add it.
Avanti Grille
Ranked #9 of 19 Restaurants in Medina
Reviewed September 27, 2008

Everytime I go home to Medina, I must have a sub from Avanti's...preferably more than one visit.

I only wish that they had as good of subs where I live now! They are SO much beter than here!

Maureen

1  Thank joanskid

Reviewed March 28, 2008

This place has great pizza and subs. I suggest the sicilian style, which has thicker crust, more sauce and cheese. The sauce itself is a more traditional pizza sauce, as their regular pizza has a sweeter sauce. Even better though, is the Italian restaurant they've added. This place has homemade everything, including pasta. Where else are you gonna find that outside of a city. Stop by the restaurant and try the chicken francese. I can almost guarentee you will love it.

1  Thank juice469
A TripAdvisor reviewer on Facebook
Reviewed February 6, 2008

A nice sit down restaurant. Food is decently priced and delicious.

Thank A TripAdvisor reviewer on Facebook