“Fantastic authentic Mexican”

Cuisines: Mexican
Dining options: Reservations
Dining options: Reservations
Reviewed March 1, 2018 via mobile

My wife and I met our friends out for dinner. They go there all the time. We went on a Friday night and the place was packed. Our friends said it is like that every time they go. We started with some margaritas which were excellent. The chips and salsa, by the way, are top-notch. The absolute best salsa I have ever had. I got the Colorado burrito which was extremely spicy but huge. I got two meals out of it. It was delicious. My wife got the fajitas. She always gets the fajitas whenever we eat Mexican. She said it too was fantastic. For as busy as it was service was very good. Prices were in line and portions were generous. We will definitely go back.

Reviewed December 6, 2017

Went here today for a business lunch, just outside the village of Medina on Route 31. Place was fairly busy for a Wednesday. Good sized menu, lots of choices. They bring you complimentary chips and salsa. Service was courteous and fast. Food comes out quickly and was really good. Prices very reasonable. They have a outdoor patio out front for the warmer months. If you like authentic Mexican you need to try this place. Word from my customer was the placed was started by native Mexican whose family were seasonal migrant workers as this area is a huge agricultural area.

Reviewed December 4, 2017

This entire experience was SO GOOD! Our waitress was very helpful and quick, and the food was superb! Grandma(me) my daughter and SIL and 16 year old grandson all found dishes that were perfect for each of us. The restaurant, though busy, had a very relaxed atmosphere and the service was excellent.

Reviewed November 23, 2017

This has been my third time here. I love the fact that they give you house made salsa and chips with your food. It's mild, so everyone will enjoy it. The food has been great, the waitresses are attentive and will help if there is a problem. The music is not too loud, everything is very clean and very pleasant. I am not sure how busy it would be for dinner, as I have just been here for lunch. It can get busy, so you may need to call ahead for dinner. The spinach queso dip was different than what I am used to (fresh spinach just added to the queso), but it works.

Reviewed November 3, 2017 via mobile

Went here with another couple and we all had excellent meals. Very popular so best to call ahead to get on the wait list.

Been to Mariachi de Oro? Share your experiences!