“Gosh, that's good meatloaf!”
Review of Zambistro

Zambistro
Ranked #1 of 19 Restaurants in Medina
Cuisines: American
Dining options: Reservations
Dining options: Reservations
Reviewed August 23, 2013

On a recent visit to The Buffalo area, we went to see the town of Medina on the Erie Canal. Decided to have a late lunch at Zambistro, which had been highly recommended by a friend.
We both enjoyed each course very much. My main was the meatloaf, which was really good. My sister had liver! She loved it!! I can see why this restaurant is popular in the area and will go back on my next visit to western New York.

Reviewed August 19, 2013

What an awesome place. The food is outstanding!! Make a reservation tho cuz the word is getting out. We had escargots. Delish. Then we both had a beef selection. Melt in your mouth, I ate the whole thing. We also had whole made ice cream...WoW. Give it a try. Only wine and beer tho.

Reviewed July 31, 2013 via mobile

Have the calimari and escargot apps; the lobster pasta entree and the apple crisp with salty carmel ice cream. Great food, great company.

Reviewed June 29, 2013

Stopped in for saturday evening dinner with no idea what to expect. Small but very decent. Service was the best I've ever experienced for this type of restaurant and the food came out well more quickly than I'd ever expect. Salads were good and bread was fantastic. My mate had the steak tips which he said were excellent with mashed. I had the steak and fries. Cooked to order but nothing special. Parm fries were average at best. Prices were higher than we had planned to spend for dinner and a bit higher than the value so didn't indulge in desserts. I'm sure they would be tasty. Looking forward to a return trip. Prices for dinners ranged from low of of about 16 to 24. Burger on the menu was 11. I think we were there probably a total of 45 minutes and they were serving a large party so again, service and speed couldn't have been better.

Reviewed June 22, 2013

We have eaten here before on previous visits to Medina. This is a very small restaurant and considered one of the best In the area by the locals and our friends that live in Waterport about 12 miles away. Locals come here for special occasions such as graduations or birthdays.
The menus is quite varied and there are daily specials. A nice touch was both regular butter and pistachio butter served with the bread. The house salad is ample enough to not warrant ordering one of the other 5 types of salads on the menu but if you want something different besides garden and Caesar salads there are others with dried cranberries and feta cheese on them etc.
The wine list thou not extensive has something to please anyone present. There is special wine of the month too and wines are by the glass or by the bottle and are in the $6-7 range and $25-35 range respectively. My dining partner had the salmon which was served on a bed of asparagus and smashed potatoes. I had a wonderful sautéed shrimp served on risotto these were priced at $22 and $18 respectively. This was followed by dessert with decaf. Brownie cake with vanilla bean ice cream $8 and a very tasty ricotta cheesecake with raspberry sauce $7. The coffee is $2.50
Our server Chelsea was a delight and very knowledgeable about the menu.