“Disappointing”

Add it.
Captain Kidz
Ranked #14 of 21 Restaurants in Medina
Reviewed June 21, 2018

My wife and I stopped in on a Friday evening to enjoy dinner on the deck overlooking the Erie Canal. We've eaten here before and the food & service were good. This visit was entirely the opposite. My dinner (Cajun fish, twice-baked potatoe & coleslaw) was inedible. I sent the food back. While offered a replacement, I had no confidence another choice would have been better; and chose to share my wife's dinner salad. When I went to pay the bill, I was surprised to see I was still being charged for my dinner. My server went to the kitchen and came back to tell me that the person in charge said they would deduct my meal "this one time only." I thought it presumptuous on their part that there would be a second time. Sorry, but we won't be back.

Reviewed March 4, 2018

One of the few options in town. Daily specials, good soups, nice portions, fast & friendly. The go to spot for very reasonable pricing and simple food on a daily basis. Family friendly.

Reviewed July 11, 2017

This is a nice diner that overlooks the canal in Medina. Food is very abundant and of good quality and the prices are reasonable. The air conditioning is a little extreme.