“24 oz steak, fantastic~~”
Review of J&R's Steak House

J&R's Steak House
Ranked #4 of 51 Restaurants in Medford
Cuisines: Steakhouse
New York
“24 oz steak, fantastic~~”
Reviewed October 19, 2013

Every time I went to J&R, the only one dish for me is the 24 oz steak. Huge and delicious~ Remember to request a median rare~~

Visited August 2013

Sandy, Oregon
“Brontosaurus Ribs !!! Oh! My!”
Reviewed October 13, 2013 credit card Amex Card Member Review

J%Rs steak house fantastic beef for a really reasonable price. The Senior Tuesdays is a great payback for our senior citizens. And yes, they often have Bar-b-que Beef Ribs aka Brontosaurus ribs. Absolutely fantastic and the price is unbelievable.

Visited July 2013
Jensen Beach, Florida
“Not The best one to visit---Rocky point new york”
Reviewed September 16, 2013

We are Avid football,Babseball, and Golf Fans. We love to have wings and beer and snack foods. This was a Mess!!! While the Beers were two fers---noone can complain!! The food however was disgusting, and they really should be ashamed. We ordered 20 wings , they were the size of Knuckles. They were dried up and so small, I was embarrased for the server to bring them. we also Had Onion rings. When you order Onion rings you would expect rings right??? Not here, it was a mound of Grease and little straws of Rings, not any formable ring anywhere on the plate. The Baked clams however were suberb!! My husband and I were sick all night from the onion rings and "wings". Do yourself a favor dont order these items. when we complained about the wing size the bartender was like yeah I know, sorry... thats how they are..and walked away... not a great appetizer place sorry. If you want wings and sports atosphere go somewhere else..

• Visited September 2013
New York, NY
“Good Burgers”
Reviewed September 15, 2013

They have a really good burger. Bar is busy. Have not tried very many other dishes, but they do have a complete menu to choose from. Full bar service. Service is decent as well. Two locations in our area.

Visited September 2013
Patchogue, New York
“Local spot”
Reviewed July 27, 2013

Good taste and service for the price. I will certainly visit this local spot again. I especially liked their baby back ribs.

Visited March 2013