“Excellent”

Cafe Gia Pizza & Pasta
Ranked #2 of 53 Restaurants in Medford
Cuisines: Pizza
Reviewed April 15, 2014 via mobile

Cafe Gia is an excellent restaurant
The food and service are consistently good
This a one of our go to places

1  Thank lidad1954
There are newer reviews for Cafe Gia Pizza & Pasta

Reviewed March 11, 2014

We are not from the area and did not know where to go we were getting cranky and stopped here not expecting much. We were thrilled because it was really nice inside and we all had great meals with terrific service. The restaurant has great energy with a bright, happy wait staff. Much more than your typical strip mall pizzeria!!

2  Thank Tmag10
Reviewed March 6, 2014

great place, very nice decor - can go out to dinner or go just for a slice has reg pizza side and also very nice sit down side with waitress/waiter servers- love their house dressing and artichokes- love everything but the meatballs they r ok but still not like grandmas-

1  Thank Suzanne L
Reviewed March 4, 2014

Have been in here on several occasions and have never been let down. The food is good and very fresh. The service is always fantastic. The servers make good suggestions and also check with you throughout the meal to make sure everything is ok.

1  Thank djdudley
Reviewed September 4, 2013

This is a restaurant near our home. We have dined here frequently since it opened. Have never been disappointed in a meal. It is half a pizza place and half a bit better pizza restaurant. The atmosphere is nice. The service has been up to par with only 1 exception. I had made a reservation for a family group on a holiday. I requested the back tables by the bar. Was assured it would he handled as I requested. Upon arrival with my group, there were no tables available in the back for us. I was hard pressed to sit by the entrance door and to wait while the tables were made available. This is the worst spot in the restaurant. Usually a pizza table and very noisy. We enjoyed a good meal, but it was embarrassing for me and I only apologized to my guests.
Other then this one bad experience I have found the wait staff to be attentive and responsive. They provide a delicious bread basket with dinner orders.

1  Thank HHMNewYork_NY