“Best restaurant in medford, patchogue”
Review of Bianca Luna

Bianca Luna
Ranked #27 of 54 Restaurants in Medford
Reviewed October 26, 2013 via mobile

Stopped in with my family and was surprised with the friendliest employees. We were seated immediately and was offered the specials. The portions are so huge , it was nice not to see tiny portions. Food was amazing and the best part was dessert. Homemade cheesecake frm scratch you don't find that anywhere anymore, everything is usually store bought. I would recommended this place 100 times over.

3  Thank armadas

Reviewed October 17, 2013

In 2006 when they opened, the food was fantastic, prices were good and the staff were great! It was so good, we had our daughter's Christening there!
Then as the years went by, the portions got smaller and prices got bigger! Now they are half the size and double the price with the taste and quality only suffering a little.
The family and decided to splurge and have dinner out and sit down at Bianca Luna and to see about having her Communion there. The decor is exactly as it was over 7 years ago. The waitress was nice and ask for our drink order. 2 cokes & 2 sprites please. The sprites were ok but the cokes were 23oz's of seltzer & 1oz coke syrup. You could read the menu through the glass of coke, that's how watered down it was! We then ordered our food and it was delivered in a timely matter. Then came time to pay!
Knowing how pricey they have gotten over the years ( A pie & 4 sodas =$36 tip not included) we fell short of smaller bills and handed the waitress a $100 bill. She took it to her husband. The two started going back and forth about the money. After 10 minutes she walked over and asked if we had anything else smaller because the bill does not feel right to them! What? I asked them to test it every way because we got the bill straight from the bank! She again tells us, " it doesn't feel real"! I had to walk to the beer distributor and break it down for them. The whole time the waitress stood next to my wife and 2 young daughters until I came back like they were holding them ransom. ( embarrassing) It wasn't until we got in the car did my wife and I looked at each other and say how uncomfortable we felt!
If you don't mind the high prices for small portions of good food then I would only recommend take out.

1  Thank James H
Reviewed August 9, 2013

Driving down Route 112, there are many pizzerias and I stumbled among Bianca Luna because of the way it stood out. When you walk in the dark wood and the rustic tiles and the soft Italian music playing in the background makes you believe you are actually sitting in a cafe in Italy. The staff behind the counter were so friendly and so happy. They go out of their way to ask how you are doing. So I chose to dine in with a family member and immediately we were brought menus and asked if we wanted drinks. The wait staff was so quick and so phenomenal with their professionalism . She recommended we try the early bird special that comes with soup salad bread and an appetizer of stuffed mushrooms and the main course , looking at the menu , I realized for $20.99 I couldn't go wrong. The stuffed mushrooms were so light and so delicious especially the sauce that it was topped with. and the pasta fagioli , to die for just like my grandma makes it. Everything was amazing , staff was well knowledgeable and very friendly . Never a frown on the waitresses face , always smiling. Will be back again.

3  Thank Kimberly J
Reviewed February 26, 2013 via mobile

Maybe I was not lucky and it was the first day for the waitress... She was very kind but didn't know her menu at all and couldn't answer any basic question except reading what was written in front of my eyes...

The noodle were over cook and the sauce was discussing and the meat was ok...

They give some little pizza slice as complimentary appetizer which was nice...

The only good thing was the Tiramisu... Very good... However not listed on their menu, and even the waitress didn't mention it... I had to ask the chef who told me he had it available... Good thing I asked it did save the meal !

Reviewed July 22, 2012

Best pizza in area. Tried other pizzas, but always go back to Bianca Luna. Very friendly. Penne ala vodka w chicken is also delicious.

4  Thank Mary Ann T