“Pasta Night was good for me”
Review of Medford Pastaria

Medford Pastaria
Ranked #1 of 55 Restaurants in Medford
Cuisines: Italian, Pizza
Dining options: Delivery, Reservations
Dining options: Delivery, Reservations
Reviewed January 14, 2014

Monday and Tuesday are Pasta night at the Medford Pastaria and that means salad, glass of wine or soda, pasta of your choice and cheese cake all for a great price served by attentive staff. My hotel recommended this place and they were spot on. I did look at the regular menu and that look made me want to come back and try all of the authentic items. My lasagna was a too large serving ( I ate two thirds) with delicate pasta, delicious filling and a plate swimming in cheese and fresh tomato sauce. The house salad had several kinds of lettuce, Italian dressing very light and some olives, onions and cheese. Bread service was a light Italian loaf (warm) served with butter, and herbed olive oil. The cheese cake was light with a gram cracker crust and a perfect end to the meal. When next in the area I will be back.

Reviewed January 7, 2014

Went to The Medford Pastaria because my date (a truly crazy & sick woman) had a discount coupon -and it was local to where I live - it is hard to imagine that an Italian restaurant found in the middle of a small shopping center of about a dozen merchantsor so could be so good! The food was so tasty excellent that in spite of ending up in a bad situation with the crazy woman I have still gone back to eat several times. You can't miss with the chef's delights here - I recommend it - watch out for crazy women - LOL!~

1  Thank DogWithoutSlippers
Reviewed September 14, 2013

Thank you John (Owner) and staff for making our wedding celebration extra special. Everybody loved your place, the food was amazing and everybody was helpful and accommodating. We could not have chosen a better place. You went out of your way and we very much appreciate it; a lasting memory. The guitarist was an added bonus- he was great! Keep up the good work ;-) We will be back eventually (on our visit back to New York)

1  Thank ManitobaBillski
Reviewed September 3, 2013 via mobile

Good food, large menu,good sevice nice friendly abhelpful staff. Comfortable restaurant to go to with friends and family. Low key entertainment on weekends. Worth a trip.

1  Thank Jeff H
Reviewed August 16, 2013 via mobile

I was very surprised to find such a beautiful restaurant in a not so nice area. The murals on the walls are beautiful. Great atmosphere. What an Italian restaurant should look like. Great food too.

2  Thank Rebecca G