“Great food and cheap prices”
Review of Cactus Cafe

Cactus Cafe
Ranked #5 of 53 Restaurants in Medford
Cuisines: American
Description: Awesome food and reasonable prices. Smoked in-house
Description: Awesome food and reasonable prices. Smoked in-house
Reviewed July 2, 2014 via mobile

Lunch is cheap (7.95 includes a drink). The food is really tasty and fresh. Service was friendly and fast. However the area is a little small and seating gets full very quickly so I would recommend to get the food to go instead. Will be returning soon.

Reviewed May 1, 2014

I had food delivered to my hotel room. It arrived promptly. Hot and fresh! The staff on the phone was wonderful as was the delivery man who came out in a flood watch to deliver my dinner.

Reviewed October 10, 2013

The food is mostly very good. Our favourites are the Potato Cheddar soup and the casadias. The soft shell tacos are pretty good, while the burritos are a little worse. The staff is always friendly.

Reviewed November 10, 2012

I like this place a lot. It is sort of hole in the wall type joint tucked away in a little strip mall, but don't let that dissuade your from visiting! They do things right! I have tried several of there different tacos, and I have to say that my favorite are the carne asada and grilled chicken vareity. Both come with just the right amount of grill flavor with a hint of smoky flavor that I really like! I am not a huge fan of the pork tacos but friends of mine really like them! I've tried the rice and guacamole as sides, and they are passible. Better to stick with the main dishes!

Reviewed September 23, 2012 via mobile

I had cactus cafe for the first time, and I was impressed. I ordered two soft carne asada tacos with chipolte like sauce. When I opened them up to find corn soft tortillas I knew this was going to be good! I always felt flour tortillas are for burritos, not tacos- so they got this right. The steak was tasty and tender. I would have liked lettuce and tomato-so I added my own. Very good. I also had the split pea soup, delicious. We also orders the wings that were fall off the bone tender. If you are in Medford, skip taco bell and try this.