“Good Food at a Good Price”
Review of Cactus Cafe

Cactus Cafe
Ranked #6 of 54 Restaurants in Medford
Cuisines: American
Description: Awesome food and reasonable prices. Smoked in-house
Description: Awesome food and reasonable prices. Smoked in-house
Reviewed November 10, 2012

I like this place a lot. It is sort of hole in the wall type joint tucked away in a little strip mall, but don't let that dissuade your from visiting! They do things right! I have tried several of there different tacos, and I have to say that my favorite are the carne asada and grilled chicken vareity. Both come with just the right amount of grill flavor with a hint of smoky flavor that I really like! I am not a huge fan of the pork tacos but friends of mine really like them! I've tried the rice and guacamole as sides, and they are passible. Better to stick with the main dishes!

Reviewed September 23, 2012 via mobile

I had cactus cafe for the first time, and I was impressed. I ordered two soft carne asada tacos with chipolte like sauce. When I opened them up to find corn soft tortillas I knew this was going to be good! I always felt flour tortillas are for burritos, not tacos- so they got this right. The steak was tasty and tender. I would have liked lettuce and tomato-so I added my own. Very good. I also had the split pea soup, delicious. We also orders the wings that were fall off the bone tender. If you are in Medford, skip taco bell and try this.