“Best Mediterranean food on Long Island”
Review of Pita House

Pita House
Ranked #7 of 60 Restaurants in Medford
Reviewed January 19, 2019 via mobile

Recently went to lunch with my co-worker here at their new location and I LOVED it. Food was amazing. My co-worker and I work in Central Islip and decided to have Turkish food this day and I always remember Pita House as the best and wasn’t disappointed. We both decided we have a new lunch spot to add to our regular go too. I can’t wait to come back in the warmer months to enjoy the open air dining the restaurant offers. Very friendly staff served us , even the owner Joff visited with us to ensure we had a great experience. Pita House is a must try spot if your in the area or not....it’s worth the trip!

Date of visit: January 2019

Reviewed November 14, 2018

My friend and I each traveled an hour to meet at Pita House for lunch. We were happy that this is the restaurant we chose. The food was fresh and authentically prepared, the service was very good and the atmosphere was pleasant.We will go there again and recommend it.

Date of visit: November 2018
Reviewed October 9, 2018

I have been a customer for over 15 years-the food has never disappointed -The chef makes everything from scratch-no preservatives and truly delicious. I have the freedom to eat anywhere I chose however my first choice is Pita House If you haven't
tried it truly it's your loss- If you are not sure exactly what to order on this varied menu, ask for assistance. If the chef/owner Jeff, is on premises. He will assist you with your choices. I'm sure once you try this restaurant you will become a regular.
C.Russo

Date of visit: October 2018
Reviewed July 9, 2018

We moved from Nassau county where we had an abundance of great Greek restaurants so we naturally came here to try this one out.
We were very disappointed in the meals we had, the service was so slow we thought we had been forgotten...and we had a hunger youngster with us, which made it worse.
We will not return.

Date of visit: June 2018
Reviewed June 29, 2018

The decor is stylishly modern, but the real charm comes from the staff. Soon after being seated, warm delicious pita bread was brought to the table. We all ate from the lunch menu, but the portions were enormous. The choices were varied amongst our group, but the common denominator was everything was delicious. I started off with the chicken lemon soup. It was tasty and full of chicken. I was in the mood for a lamb gyro that was stuffed with meat and fresh veggies. We met the owner and he was most gracious and welcoming.

We had to leave, but the desserts looked great. Looking forward to to a return visit and will save some room for dessert.

Date of visit: June 2018