“Clean, basic hotel”

Ranked #2 of 3 Hotels in Medford
Washington, DC
“Clean, basic hotel”
Reviewed May 29, 2011

In town for business at Brookhaven Lab. A straightforward hotel, nothing fancy. Clean, with helpful and nice staff. The exercise room is a little sad, but free wi-fi.

• Stayed May 2011, traveled on business

Traveler tips help you choose the right room.   Room tips (13)
CT
Reviewed May 26, 2011

Stayed here to attend a funeral in the area. The room was spacious and clean but the drain in the bathtub was clogged solid and the water didn't go down at all. Pretty annoying but I didn't report it because I was checking out anyway. I did tell the front desk when I left. The breakfast coffee was very good but the food was just so-so. The muffins seemed stale. They had some precooked french toast which my brother said was good. I had some instant oatmeal which was fine for me. Overall for the price I paid I cant' complain. I didn't do priceline because I didn't want to risk getting a hotel too far from where I had to be so I paid 89 including tax.

Room Tip: Hotel is right off the expressway
  • Stayed May 2011, traveled on business
Long Island, NY
Reviewed October 9, 2010

We stayed at the Comfort Inn for a golf weekend. It was clean and comfortable. The person at the front desk was not the "happiest" person in the world but we checked in without a problem. We own a time share and normally stay in villas but this was just a weekend of golf and we needed a clean place to stay that was close to the courses. This hotel worked out great and we would definitely stay again but I don't think we'd spend a week. For a weekend, its perfect.

• Stayed October 2010, traveled as a couple
1 Thank mygsp555
Medford, New York
Reviewed July 17, 2010

We have been staying here for quite a bit. Their has been nothing but problems.! The "Breakfast" is terrible their is nothing but crappy food. The ladies that work in the Breakfast room also clean the hotel rooms? The front desk aren't bad and try to help, but then there are some people that are just bad!! Melissa, I thought she was nice until their has been many problems.. I have been scammed out of my money, and there is no respect. Their is always problems with money. This hotel is cheap and just try to get more money out of you. The " Fitness room" is disgusting, it stinks from mold, their is a treadmill that you might get it when its working, a bicycle that works and a weight thing that is falling apart. It is a small room not enough for 3 people. Their is only 3 machines.?!!! The rooms are dirty but are presentable. I have bug bites on me and their are from the hotel. They are all over me. This place is terrible. I would not tell any one to come here.

• Stayed July 2010, traveled with family
1 Thank craphoteljsd

Travelers are raving about these Medford hotels

Montreal
Reviewed July 15, 2010

Very nice hotel, checked in extremely late after a long day of driving but had no problems. The person at the desk was very helpful and put us in a room right away. Very clean and modern and a nice continental breakfast as well. Only complaint is that the girl started putting the food away while we were still eating. For the price I was impressed.

• Stayed March 2010, traveled with family
Flourtown, Pennsylvania
Reviewed May 9, 2010

I stayed at the Comfort Inn in Medford for a very long amount of time and this hotel is awful. While staying there two people died of a drug overdose, drunken incidents with guests occurred,and the rates were changed drastically after a particular rate was agreed upon for NO REASON. This hotel looks nice and well because the cleaning staff does a terrific job, BUT DO NOT stay at this terrible hotel. I would never recommend that even my worst enemy stay at this place.

• Stayed February 2010, traveled on business
2 Thank Flourtownman
South Windsor ct.
Reviewed March 8, 2010

This is the second time I have stayed at this hotel, and both times I was very please with how well maintained and helpful the staff are. The rooms are clean and the beds are very comfortable.

• Stayed March 2010, traveled as a couple
Also consider these accommodations in or near Medford
Fairfield Inn Medford Long Island
Ramada Plaza Holtsville Long Island
Hampton Inn Long Island - Brookhaven
SpringHill Suites Long Island Brookhaven
La Quinta Inn & Suites Islip MacArthur Airport
Residence Inn Long Island Holtsville

Been to Comfort Inn? Share your experiences!