“Remodeled but still Bad Food”

Andriaccios Restaurant
Reserve with OpenTable
Andriaccios Restaurant is not available for your requested time. Choose another time, or search restaurants with availability.
The time you selected has already passed.
Ranked #1 of 24 Restaurants in Mayville
Dining options: Late Night, Delivery, Reservations
Description: Andriaccio's Restaurant was established in 1982 and great food continues to be our family tradition. We are located within walking distance and across from the world famous Chautauqua Institution. We take pride and are commited to providing fresh homemade foods, using local produce and products whenever available. We offer full bar service with outside patio dining with live music. We provide catering service for weddings, anniversaries, graduations from casual to upscale. Check out Andriaccios Restaurants face book page and website for more information. Takeout, Delivery and Online ordering available.
Reviewed May 1, 2013

I went there last Friday night for dinner with my wife. They have remodeled the dinning room and
updated the plates and serving of the food. I ordered the fish fry and my wife ordered the chicken parm. Everything was going fine, we were then served our diners. My wife got part way through her chicken and said the center of the chicken was raw, way under cooked. She had already eated part of it, I thought she was going to get sick. She called over our waitress to show her. She took it and said she would get a new one. After about 15 minutes the waitress showed up with a dinner that was burnt. Way over cooked. While all this was happening I was eating my fish to find out the center of it was also under cooked. It was cold and raw in the middle, the ends were done. I didn't say anything, I just left it. It looks they are trying to update the place, but if their chef can't cook they will lose there local customers. No sorry from the waitress like it was our fault. We won't be back anytime soon.

2  Thank Jim W

Reviewed March 15, 2013

We were staying at Webb's resort and ordered food to be delivered! When we ordered the person who took our order for 1 large pizza, wings, and a salad we were told there was a special that basically have us wings for free! When we got our order we not only were overcharged (for a 2nd pizza) but also did not receive a fork for the salad! The pizza was great; however there was still a bad taste in our mouths from being charged for a 2nd pizza we did not order as well as having to eat the salad with our fingers!!!

Reviewed March 2, 2013

We used to go there a lot, but the prices are high for the area and we had a bad experence of ordering
food and it was bad, really bad. When I told Ronda, our waitress, that what she served was over cooked and the bottom of the frozen food bag, she said, we have a new cook. OK, but the entire meal was bad, we left half our meals, no discount, no I'm sorry, just here is your bill for the worst meal we've had locally in a long time. If Nick had been there we would had talked to him. But as expected he wasn't there that night. We have been back a few time since and have had better waitresses, but the prices are still
to high for the area out of the season..They have lost a lot of money from us because of this, we were regular customers until this happened. Someone needs to talk to Ronda about customer service..

3  Thank Jim W
Reviewed February 19, 2013

On 16 February, we arrived in Chautauqua cold and tired from a day of travel from Washington, DC. We got to Andraccios and asked for a quiet table away from the Friday night crowd of big table dinners. The manager found us a wonderful corner table and we proceed to have a great meal of deep dish pizza, lasagna, fettucini and fine wine. For dessert, we had the trifle. It was simply the best.

1  Thank Dennis W
Reviewed February 9, 2013

its great food and the people there show you a good time. if you like home type cooking this is the place for you.