“My favorite pizza... and I live in NYC”

Michaelangelo Pizzeria
Ranked #8 of 32 Restaurants in Mattituck
Cuisines: Pizza
Reviewed December 27, 2012

I grew up on upstate NY pizza and now I eat my fair share of NYC pizza. Michaelangelo's is still my favorite. Usually vegetables on pizzas come out dry and tasteless which is why I never get veg pizzas. Not here - big chunks of broccoli, zucchini, spinach & breaded eggplant are piled on, roasted and juicy. Amazing, as are the buffalo chicken, Sicilian and every other slice I've tried there. It's been my go-to place since Fisherman's got bought out.

Reviewed November 15, 2012

Solid pies. Only complaint is if someone gets a dinner dish with a white wine or marsala, etc., sauce-the pasta on the side shouldn't come with marinara. It doesn't go lol! I'm used to Brooklyn pies, so I'm picky, but this places is solid, always the same and for out East it's good.

Reviewed October 14, 2012

Good service and a great pasta dish with chicken, sausage and white beans. Just what we needed after traveling, and wine tasting.

Reviewed September 9, 2012

Had an interesting slice of pizza, with peppers, and fresh mozzarella, thin crust, crunchy, and yum!! it was fresh and delicious. Staff was polite & quick!

Reviewed July 22, 2012

Not fancy but the back dining room (front is pizza) serves tasty Italian fare in a clean environment with smiling waitresses. Dinner comes WITH a salad (sometimes unheard of in touristy spots) and soemtimes you get a Brusetta app. gratis. Always fresh tasting food, especially the specials, but really anything on the menu is good and a good sized portion.