TripAdvisor
Inbox
Search
Review Highlights
Vineyard Tour for Birthday Party

Dana could not have been more helpful, adaptable, professional, and wonderful with planning before... read more

Reviewed yesterday
Sarah P
Bachelorette Celebration

We just used New Vine and Lorelle was a pleasure to work with. She organized the most perfect day... read more

Reviewed yesterday
traceylmurray
Brielle, New Jersey
via mobile

Recommended experiences in and around Mattituck
from $104.99
More Info
from $101.99
More Info
All reviews bachelorette party from start to finish via email north fork large group long island laurel lake every step of the way baiting hollow my sister great driver driver tom planning process amazing experience sparkling pointe went smoothly delicious lunch
Selected filters
Reviewed 4 weeks ago

When planning this bachelorette party, I did a lot of research and was recommended to connect with Dana at New Vine Wine Tours. It was a fantastic recommendation, because Dana was so responsive and incredibly helpful! We were able to visit 4 wineries and enjoy a catered lunch. Dana worked with us when we had extra time to add an additional winery visit. Overall a great experience and lots of memories made!

Reviewed 5 weeks ago via mobile

Planned a 12 person tour with Dana for my wife’s birthday. She was great to work with and was able to quickly answer any questions or concerns I had via email. It’s great to have someone with the experience to know the setup/vibe of the wineries to meet your group preferences.

Day if we were greeted by Lou who was a pleasure to deal with. He got our music connected to the bus the minute we stepped on the bus, got us checked in/settled on arrival and kept in touch via text to keep us on schedule throughout the day. (That was extra important the more we drank...)

Having all the tasting and seating included and taken care of before we arrived seemed like a minimal thing at first but not having to waste time dealing with this just made the whole day more enjoyable/relaxing.

Lunch (+NOFO donuts) was perfect, corn hole and other games just for those with New Vine Wine Tours was a great touch at our second stop as well.

I wouldn’t have changed anything and I would use them again!

Thanks to everyone else who made it work!

Reviewed September 4, 2019

We had an amazing day on the North Fork thanks to New Vine Wine Tours. We went to 3 great wineries and had a delicious lunch at the second stop. Dana was great planning everything and met us at lunchtime to make sure everything was going smoothly. Out driver was friendly and in communication with us the entire day to make sure we stuck to our itinerary. I would definitely recommend using them to plan a tour of the Long Island wineries, and hope to use them again soon!

Reviewed September 3, 2019

Had a fantastic experience from beginning to end. The team handled everything so I didn't need to a lift a finger and my team had a wonderful time. The bus picked us up on time, right in front of our office in the city and had plenty of space/tv's/bathrooms/etc. We did two wineries (both were beautiful) and had lunch at one of them which was delicious. Our last stop was a farm stand- very fun!

Would highly recommend for a corporate event!

Date of experience: August 2019
Reviewed August 23, 2019 via mobile

Lorelle planned a perfect day for me and my three daughters on the North Fork. The day was customized. I chose three wineries recommended to me by a friend. Jim picked us up in the city and was just wonderful! He took us for donuts and on Love Lane. Lorelle booked all the appointments and when we arrived at each winery, our table was ready and waiting for us. After the tour, Jim took us to Riverhead where we had dinner and saw a show. He was waiting for us outside the theater when the show was over and drove us back to the city. It was a perfect day. Lorelle and Jim made it all so easy.

Date of experience: August 2019