“Great Tour!” 5 of 5 bubbles
Review of North Fork Bicycle Tours

North Fork Bicycle Tours
Ranked #7 of 19 things to do in Mattituck
More attraction details
Owner description: Located in the heart of New York & New Jersey's Wine Country, Pour & Pedal and North Fork Bike Tours are one day bike tours of the beautiful wine regions. The tour takes you through the breathtaking landscape of the historic areas, with ventures to farms, points of interest, and of course vineyards!
Babylon, New York
common_n_attraction_reviews_1bd8 5 helpful votes
“Great Tour!”
5 of 5 bubbles Reviewed August 12, 2013

Was a great tour on the North Fork of long Island. Was a great Saturday activity of bike riding and wine tasting. Jason was very knowledgeable and made the tour fun.I Will do it again!

Visited August 2013

Florida
13 attraction reviews
common_n_attraction_reviews_1bd8 13 helpful votes
“Bike ride through the vineyards!”
5 of 5 bubbles Reviewed June 30, 2013

I took this tour in June of 2012 and it was amazing!! It was a very hot day, but the ride was perfect. The guide was informative and fun to be around. Lunch was delicious. I was the only one riding solo in this full tour, but everyone made me feel welcome. The highlight was the ride through the vineyard on the way back. A definite once in a lifetime thing to do! I had so much fun I've done other bike tours since, but this was my first!

Visited July 2012
2 Thank Jules18587
New York City, New York
“Fantastic Tour & Great Day!”
5 of 5 bubbles Reviewed June 22, 2013

A few of my friends and I signed up for this tour, not exactly knowing what to expect. We were blown away with how great the tour was and the day in general! We got a decent amount of biking in (farther than I thought) and the wineries were just beautiful. Our guides really made the day unique. They were fun, experienced and made sure that everything was seamless. John, our guide, was freakishly knowledgeable about all things wine- we learned a ton! Our group was a ton of fun and we laughed the entire day. I highly recommend this tour and definitely plan on returning! It was so nice to get out of the city for the day- this is a perfect escape and a fun adventure. I can't say enough good things. Thank you, North Fork Bicycle Tours!!

Visited June 2013
Cumberland, Maryland
“Great ride, great guide, great wine, great day! Take this tour!!!”
5 of 5 bubbles Reviewed April 22, 2013

I highly recommend this tour to anyone who has an appreciation for wine, the outdoors, or beautiful scenery. I am a craft beer enthusiast and had a fantastic time on this guided cycling tour The terrain could not be any more friendly to the beginner cyclist. The guide Jason is very knowledgeable of wine and the process in producing it. Very interesting facts of wine itself, the process of making it, and the location were discussed as in depth as the tour allowed and was NEVER boring at any time. Both wineries had superb tastings for us and the catered lunch hit the spot. You will not be disappointed when you take this tour. I plan on doing it again with more friends later in the year!

Visited April 2013
Barcelona
14 attraction reviews
common_n_attraction_reviews_1bd8 44 helpful votes
“Great Activity&Awesome Guides!”
5 of 5 bubbles Reviewed April 15, 2013

Do you want to enjoy a nice day mixing sport & culture?
Do you want to learn easy facts about wine and how to enjoy the Hamptons in a different way?
That was the activity!
From 10 am to 4pm, we spent our day between a bicycle and vineyards. The bike is very user friendly and the tour is just flat. You don't need to be Lance Amstrong and you are never on the bicycle for more than 30 mins. The lunch is more than correct and the guides assist you all the time with water and with a car just in case. We visited a couple winemakers with a full tour and nice tasting. Everything is include, so no surprises except if you would like to buy more wine. No problem, they will carry the bottles for you!
I highly recommend this activity for couples, friends or business groups.
BTW, the guides make the difference. It doesn't matter the time or how long it takes for anything, they just explain and help all the time. The added value of the visit!!!!
We will repeat for sure!!!
Last important tip: the group size was 8, small group compared with some other companies....

Visited April 2013