“Delicious breakfast”

Ranked #1 of 32 Restaurants in Mattituck
Cuisines: American
Good for: Local cuisine, Families with children
Dining options: Lunch, Breakfast, Dinner, Reservations
Description: Open 7 Days for Breakfast & Lunch Dinner Service Friday - Monday Nights Seasonal Outdoor Seating. Fall & Winter: Monday Night Burger Night $15 Special
Reviewed September 13, 2012

My family had breakfast there and everything was delightful. The service was very good and the food was hot and tasty. The dining room is small. Prices are okay.

There are newer reviews for Love Lane Kitchen

Reviewed August 20, 2012

I adore this restaurant! The food is always good and the staff are so friendly! It is the perfect place for a brunch or wonderful lobster roll! The outdoor seating area is quite nice! I have taken friends from Texas there on a number of occasions and have never been disappointed!

Reviewed August 15, 2012

I was going to love lane kitchen regularly and not just the service is very good but also the coffee and the food are very good

Reviewed August 13, 2012

I had the fish and chips and my husband had the lobster roll.

We ordered 2 lemonades and the bill was almost $65

Service was good, don't think we will be back though...

Reviewed August 11, 2012

my husband and I went here for lunch and ordered the lobster roll and fish tacos. The lobster roll was delicious, with big chunks of lobster with very little mayo (or whatever they put on it). Most lobster rolls we've had were shredded up like cole slaw but this was pretty darn good. As for the fish tacos, probably if not the best, one of the best I've eaten, the fish is so fresh and perfectly seasoned with slaw and guacamole, just yum! I could eat them everyday if I could. Yes, a little expensive but the whole north fork ain't cheap, but definitely visit this place and go to the candy store across the street for dessert.