All reviews continental breakfast room was spacious stay there again pleasant stay donuts microwave and fridge king bed new management would recommend this hotel to anyone hot water attending college front desk person visiting family one night stay new york good size canadian border
Selected filters
Reviewed 4 weeks ago via mobile

It was my first visit to New York, it was perfect. It was my first time staying at this hotel and the staff was amazing. The rooms were clean ,comfortable and immaculate. The staff are very friendly and helpful , especially front desk staff were really helpful .They also provide with complimentary breakfast in morning and high speed Wifi network. I am extremely happy with my overall experience and would definitely like to stay there again.

Trip type: Traveled with friends
Tina M, Guest Relations Manager at Econo Lodge Massena Hwy 37, responded to this reviewResponded 3 weeks ago

Hi kenilpatel,

We are overjoyed to discover the positive impression we made with our service and hospitality. It means so much to us to hear your positive comments regarding our staff hospitality. Your five-star review is greatly appreciated. Thank you for your compliments to our helpful staff, especially the front desk, breakfast, and high standards of cleanliness and hospitality. We thank you so much for your business and we look forward to your next visit.

Reviewed August 30, 2019 via mobile

We’ve been here twice. Our daughter attends college in Potsdam and this was the best value. We were pleasantly surprised by the cleanliness of the room and very friendly staff! This is now our go to stay for college visits.

Date of stay: August 2019
Tina M, Guest Relations Manager at Econo Lodge Massena Hwy 37, responded to this reviewResponded September 2, 2019

Dear Valued Guest,

"Thank you for the wonderful review and for always choosing Econo Lodge Massena Hwy 37. We are delighted to hear you enjoyed your stay and found the hotel to be nice and clean. We appreciate your kind words and compliment to our friendly staff. Thank you for giving your stay a five-star and we look forward to serving you again on your next visit.

Reviewed August 24, 2019 via mobile

I stayed in a suite with a bedroom, bathroom, living room, and kitchen. Every room was spacious, clean, and comfortable. The continental breakfast had a good selection of food and the staff was very friendly. I would stay here again.

Trip type: Traveled with family
Tina M, Guest Relations Manager at Econo Lodge Massena Hwy 37, responded to this reviewResponded August 27, 2019

Hi Erin P,

Thank you for your valued and motivating feedback and for leaving a 5 Star Review. We are happy that we were able to provide a clean, comfortable and pleasant experience. Thank you for the great compliment to our rooms, breakfast and friendly staff. Our team works hard to the best of our ability to ensure we satisfy your everyday needs and we are pleased to know we succeed in doing so. We will share your kind words with the staff. Please come again to see us soon.

Reviewed August 21, 2019

Standard of motel wasexceptional.
friendly staff and spacious rooms.
delightful breakfast and have good server for breakfast.
Quite place.
I will certainly stay there again.
I would recommand to stay there.

Hi Krish_jack,

Thank you for the wonderful review. We are delighted to hear you enjoyed your stay and found the hotel to be nice and clean. We are very much appreciative with your awesome compliment to our friendly staff and delightful breakfast. Thank you for the recommendation and we look forward to serving you again on your next visit.

Reviewed August 21, 2019 via mobile

This hotel is more worried about the bottom line then their customers. I made a mistake in my booking through the choice app and it did not catch it. Instead of helping me out they treated me like my business wasn’t important. I did not feel welcome or cared for. All the other choice hotels I stayed at were friendly and caring. Sad to think how this chain hotel behaves so much differently then the others. I have stopped many of my friends and business was associates from staying there. In the end they have lost way more then just my business by being selfish.

Trip type: Traveled solo

Dear Valued Guest,

Thank you for sharing your experience, and I am so sorry to learn that we failed to meet your expectations of quality service accommodations. We take all reports of lacking service and your suggestions for improvement, especially with our staff. Our primary goal is always to provide our guests with an enjoyable experience. For that reason, we certainly take this very seriously and have forwarded it to management. We value your business and we hope you'll consider staying with us again in the future.