“Best Italian place around”
Review of An Italian Affair

An Italian Affair
Ranked #1 of 39 Restaurants in Massena
Cuisines: Italian
Dining options: Delivery
Dining options: Delivery
“Best Italian place around”
Reviewed December 27, 2013 via mobile

Waitresses are nice and fast. The food is excellent with good prices and the place is very professional and clean I give it a 5 star. :)

“Great Italian family restaurant”
Reviewed October 14, 2013

I have only been to Italian Affair a couple of times, but they have great food!

The restaurant provides a nice clean dining experience. The service is quick and friendly. A very nice family restaurant.

My fiance' loves the loaded calzones!

Since it's a bit of a drive for us, we don't go as often as we would like, but I highly recommend to anyone in Massena.

• Visited November 2012
1 Thank gina33166
Massena, New York
“Better the second time around!”
Reviewed September 7, 2013

This was my second visit and I must say that I was pleasantly surprised! I had a "works" calzone and it was great! I would go back there. The service was very good and the girls that work there are extremely nice. The atmosphere is a little "fast foodish" but if you can get beyond that then you should be fine.

• Visited September 2013
Russell
“Best pizza around”
Reviewed August 28, 2013

It's the best pizza I've had outside Italy. They have two kinds. The normal and the white. I've only seen the white in Orvieto before. It's got olive oïl instead of tomato sauce. They're both delicious.

• Visited August 2013
1 Thank dionnefamily
Seattle, Washington
“Great pizza and subs.”
Reviewed August 23, 2013

We have been there four times now, and they have been great each time. The wait staff is friendly and prompt, and the food comes out quickly even when its busy. I've tried the pizza, the steak sub, and the antipasti salad at different times. All were very good and fresh. The sub rolls are amazing, super fresh and soft. I wish they had a whole wheat version. The other review about the pre packaged condiments is true, kind of strange, but who cares, with the food this good. Can't wait to try something else on the menu.

Visited July 2013