“Nice place for a casual meal”
Review of TGI Friday's

TGI Friday's
Reserve with OpenTable
The time you selected has already passed.
Cuisines: American
New York
“Nice place for a casual meal”
Reviewed December 18, 2012

What I really like about this place is the "Stripes" reward program. After you earn some points you can redeem them for a dessert, burgers, or other meals, but I usually wait until I earn 100 points and use it for an $8 off certificate. This way I can get whatever I'm in the mood for. I think this is the better deal of all the offers.

Two of our favorite appetizers are Spinach Florentine Flatbread and the yummy Tostado Nachos, better than you'd expect. Fave entrees are Bruschetta Chicken Pasta, nice and garlicy, and Grilled Salmon with Langostino Lobster, although never enough lobster. My Honey loves the ribs and burgers.

Visited October 2012

Massapequa, New York
“Typical Chain”
Reviewed December 11, 2012

Stopped for a quick bite during some Christmas shopping. As usual had to wait for a table. When seated service was OK, but the food just what you would expect from a busy chain restaurant. However the price makes it tolerable, and I would return.

Visited December 2012
Massapequa, N.Y.
“Good value if you use coupons”
Reviewed June 2, 2012

The place is kept very clean and the staff is really great...the food is typical chain resturaunt fare...not bad, but not great. If you do not use the coupons that are always available it is not very reasonably priced for what you get. The servings are pretty small, however they are always cooked the way you ordered it, and no special requests seem to fluster or annoy the servers....The deserts are not really too good at all, and for what they are, they are overpriced. I drink a lot of unsweetened Iced Tea, and they keep my glass filled and do serve a fresh piece of lemon with each glass...seems like a small detail, but it does seem like a special effort on their part to please.

• Visited May 2012
Lewiston, New York
“The Gold Standard Of Service For TGI Friday's Anywhere”
Reviewed May 11, 2012

Dining on a regular basis at TGI Friday's in Massapequa Park, NY is one of the best dining experiences one can have anywhere. From Wendy, a most personable hostess, who also assists in many other areas, to Mike, a most talented and personable manager, the entire staff is completely dedicated to my complete satisfaction, and they also care about how I am doing with my life outside the restaurant as well.

There are two servers at this location that set the standard, in my opinion, for serving customers in TGI Friday's. Christine and Alyssa have had the pleasure of serving me on numerous occasions, and I always ask for one of them whenever possible and plan my visits accordingly. Christine and Alyssa handle my needs at this restaurant with excellence each and every time. Christine and Alyssa suggest new menu items for me, always ask how everything is going during the entire meal, always pace the meal with the kitchen properly, anticipate when to refill my beverages, and always take the time to be pleasant, kind, and thoughtful, no matter how busy they are or the restaurant is. Christine and Alyssa set the gold standard for service at TGI Friday's and they enjoy working with me. I in return, enjoy their efforts and their dedication as well.

Have Christine and/or Alyssa serve you and see how wonderful great service can be!

• Visited May 2012
Lewiston, New York
“Exceptional Service Makes This TGI Friday's A Real Find”
Reviewed March 21, 2012

While I have always enjoyed the food throughout the TGI Friday's chain, the outstanding service provided by Chuck, Alyssa, and Christina during numerous visits to this location make dining here a real pleasure. Chuck, Alyssa, and Christina always do their very best to assist to help me make the most of my experience by pacing the meal property, making sure that all of my requests are fulfilled promptly, and making sure that I am always well-taken care no matter how busy the restaurant is.

I will always patronize the Massapequa Park, NY TGI Fridays because of their outstanding servers and personnel.

• Visited March 2012