“Family Style Fun”

Good for: Bar scene
Dining options: Late Night, Lunch, Dinner, Reservations
Dining style: Casual Dining
Reviewed January 1, 2013

Showed up with a family of 14 for a birthday. We all had a great time and agreed that the food was very good as well as the service.

Reviewed December 30, 2012

Interesting vibe in the place, huge portions of food. Love their pasta dishes, love the baby ciao menu with reduced size servings. my favorite is the pasta dish with sausage and broccoli rabe. Plenty of leftovers for the next day.

Reviewed November 18, 2012

Ciao Baby is truly a very unique restaurant for Long Island! When I take my family their we always notice that the dinners we order from a week ago or 6 months ago always taste exactly the same which tells me their chef takes a lot of pride in the Ciao Baby name. Long island has been in such need of a quality restaurant like this for years and finally we don't have to go to Manhattan just to find the great dining experience we love so much.

Reviewed November 15, 2012

Excellent food; huge portions; friendly staff. It can get noisy at times, with numerous TVs going, but this is still our favorite restaurant.

Reviewed October 7, 2012

Ciao Baby was right next door to the Best Western Bar Harbour we were staying at. The desk clerk told us that the chef had been on a top chef TV show (Hell's Kitchen). We were also warned that the portions are large. Fortunately they have "small plates" for those that are less hungry.

The food was okay, nothing that wowed me. I was not hungry though and was tired so that may have affected my enthusiasm.

I felt like the restaurant can't make up its mind on what it wants to be. It has TVs all around the restaurant like a sports bar, but also had a man strolling around the restaurant singing old Frank Sinatra songs. You can see some photos at the website: http://ciaobabyrestaurant.com/pages/default.aspx