“Ok place”

Cuisines: Pizza
New York
“Ok place”
Reviewed March 5, 2013

It was ok, not great.more of a pizza place.. A little turned off by the busboy washing table with same rag as he washed the seats.. Service was good .we didn't wait to long even though the place was busy. For me it was just ok !

Colorado
“Classic Family Italian”
Reviewed February 27, 2013

We were absolutely starving and working in a unfamiliar neighborhood. This was a lucky 'find'!
Marsala Restaurant is a classic 'old skool' Italian place with blood red booths and checkered tablecloths. It is spotlessly clean and welcoming, just what you hope to find on Long Island.

If it's Italian, it's on the menu. Pizza, calzones, pasta, salads, hero's, panini's etc etc etc. We had quite a large group, all choosing something different off the menu for a late lunch. Everyone was gushing over the taste of the food and sharing and passing around. The red sauce was rich, full of flavor, and to die for! The crust on the pizza's were deliciously crispy. My Sausage Parmesan Hero was outstanding. I'm guessing the sausage was house made. It was delicious and perfectly seasoned. The roll it came on was crusty on the outside and perfectly firm and soft on the inside.

Friendly and efficient service. We all needed to have separate checks, and they obliged us with a smile. Very much affordable and generous portion sizes. I certainly hope I find myself in Massapequa again so that I might stop by for dinner someday. If the pasta is as good as some of the lunch selections I tasted, I would be a supremely happy camper!

• Visited December 2012
Massapequa, New York
“Favorite place for Italian food in Massapequa!”
Reviewed February 22, 2013

We love Marsala, whether it's take out or for a sit down dinner. Monday and Tuesday are Pasta nights and you get your entree, a salad (house or caesar), coffee and cheesecake.
My family favorites are rigatoni florentina, baked ziti siciliana, grandma pizza and margherita pizza - Yum! Santo, the owner always makes us feel at home. The wait staff is attentive and polite. We have recommended Marsala to friends and all have enjoyed it.

• Visited February 2013
“Great neighborhood family place”
Reviewed August 7, 2012 via mobile

Food and service here are very good. We have Been coming here for a while and never had a bad experience.
The wait staff is exceptionally courteous and friendly and always help to make it a pleasant dining experience.

ny
“Good Food and Good Service”
Reviewed January 31, 2010

Good food menu has plenty of choices. The prices are fair and the wait staff is friendly and excellent.

1 Thank NyTomtom