“Authentic Napoletana Pizza”

Saverio's Authentic Pizza Napoletana
Ranked #9 of 139 Restaurants in Massapequa
Description: We are a family owned and operated business since 1967 and added Saverio’s in 2015! Saverio’s is a taste of Napoli here on Long Island! We serve authentic pizza Napoletana and treat your like family! Come and eat! Vieni a mangiare!
Reviewed January 18, 2019

I had the wonderful opportunity to dine at Saverio's Authentic Pizza located in North Massapequa, NY. Saverio's is connected to their A&S Pork store. Saverio's Pizza is sold by personal pie only. I had the eggplant pizza "Melanzane". It was delicious. Lightly fried eggplant on a thin crust with fresh ricotta on their outstanding crust and marvelous tomato sauce was just fabulous. This was a repeat visit, as I used to visit with my aunt when we were in the area. We both enjoyed their classic Margherita pizza. Filled with fresh basil and mozzarella cheese, it is a triumph. The service at Saverio's is just fantastic. You can order at the counter or small tables in the pizzeria. Each pie is cooked per order and is custom made. You might have to wait for your pizza, but boy is it worth it. This is one of the tastiest pizzas that I have had in Massapequa.

Next door is A&S Pork Store. This store is filled with a deli, butcher, and pre-cooked foods that look fantastic.They also have fresh made sauces and pastas. A return trip is definitely in order for not just the pizza but the pork store as well. The owners of this establishment are some of the finest people that I have met. They work hard to make a wonderful product and take pride in everything they do. Going to Saverio's is a wonderful experience. Don't miss it.

Date of visit: December 2018
1  Thank Bonappetitmom

Reviewed October 8, 2018

Brought a group of friends on Sunday and as usual, this place always delivers. The pizza is just delicious and the owners are very warm & goes out of their way to make sure service is outstanding. We had the Proscuitto/Fig/Arugula Pie and Margarita Pie which is my personal favorite. The crust is perfection, not too crispy and it had a sweetness to it, I'm guessing the San Marzano tomatoes. Everything is freshly made. We happen to sit in the A&G pork store , since the pizzeria was filled and we ended up sharing a Proscuitto/Salami/Roasted Red Pepper/fresh Mozz seeded Italian hero, cut in 5 pieces... LOL! It was delicious.

Date of visit: October 2018
Reviewed August 6, 2018

My Girlfriend told me she met a woman at a nail salon who happened to be visiting from Italy and she asked "What do you think of our pizza" The Italian woman said no one's pizza compared to Italy's standards, except Saverio's,, the best pizza in New York. So yesterday, me and my friend naturally had to see what the fuss was about. We both ate a Margarita Pie and it was not only divine, but I had to slow down eating it because it was simply that remarkable of a pie. The crust was beautiful, and the tomatoes are definitely San Marzano, there was a little sweetness to it, but the sauce and mozzarella was definitely home made and so fresh, with the just the right amount of basil. Emily and her family was just lovely and warm... Will definitely be my go to Pizza place. You MUST try this pizza....

Date of visit: August 2018
Reviewed July 29, 2018 via mobile

I eat a lot of pizza and have gone to many top notch pizza places - saverios rates right up there with any of the others. There is nothing better than the meatball or eggplant and ricotta pies. You can taste the freshness and the quality ingredients. One of the best, if not the best.

Date of visit: July 2018
Reviewed May 20, 2018 via mobile

This is the best pizza I ever ate. I ordered the saverio’s margherita which it was recommended by our waitress. It goes so easy in the stomach that I could easily eat a whole pie. Next time I am in Long Island and I want pizza this will be the place to go. The service was great and the atmosphere pleasant.

Date of visit: May 2018