“Delicious, Delicate Pizza”

Saverio's Authentic Pizza Napoletana
Ranked #9 of 139 Restaurants in Massapequa
Description: We are a family owned and operated business since 1967 and added Saverio’s in 2015! Saverio’s is a taste of Napoli here on Long Island! We serve authentic pizza Napoletana and treat your like family! Come and eat! Vieni a mangiare!
Reviewed April 30, 2017

"Restaurant Hunter," a program on FiOS1, rated Saverio's the number 1 pizzeria in Massapequa. So, of course, I had to check this out. The pizza was great. I tried two types: the Melanzane (which included eggplant and ricotta) and the Broccoli Rabe Sausage pizza. Both were very good and delicate (this is thin-crust pizza). I thought the Melanzane was the best, but my companion preferred the sausage pie. In this restaurant, you order by the pie -- 12" -- and that is it. I did not see any room for service by the slice. I also had the "dolce," which consisted of zeppatellas (fried dough) drizzled with nutella and, if you like, marshmallow. I thought it was delicious. The owner, who was at the restaurant when I was there, is quite nice and personable. The entire staff was friendly and helpful. I would definitely go here again.

Date of visit: April 2017

Reviewed March 17, 2017 via mobile

What can I say brick oven at its best everything is homemade just the best and you can go right next-door to the butcher shop and get the best beef pork great sausages Great steaks a lot of homemade dishes I visit here few times a month

Date of visit: March 2017
Reviewed February 21, 2017 via mobile

I found out about this hidden gem on Facebook. It is an off shoot of the ever popular A&S Porkstore on Broadway in North Massapequa. This is a family run business and you are made to feel welcome and they strive for perfection. They have many different speciality coal fired pizzas on their menu. I opted for the Classic margarita with their homemade mozzarella and crispy crust. I literally felt like I was transported back to Naples Italy and was eating the most delicious pizza ever!! It was mouthwatering perfection. Highly recommend this gem.

Date of visit: February 2017
Reviewed January 17, 2017 via mobile

I'm a real pizza nut and Saverios is in the top 5 of pizza places on LINE.
Top quality ingredients, cooked in a wood fired oven from Italy, made to perfection.
Sammy the owner is a great guy to.
Enjoy..

Date of visit: January 2017
Reviewed September 14, 2016

I echo everyone else here. Saverio's is, hands down, the best pizza I've ever found. The margherita DOP pizza uses authentic buffalo mozzarella and San Marzano tomatoes. The basic margherita is excellent and the DOP is two steps above that. The meatball and ricotta pie is my wife's favorite and the broccoli rabe sausage pie is excellent as well. The service is fast and friendly. The people are outstanding. Make this a "must visit" location when planning a trip to Long Island. Just remember to order the pizza "New York" style with the crispy crust if you want it that way.

Date of visit: August 2016