“Ok Pizza”

Pappalardo Pizza Cove
Ranked #57 of 126 Restaurants in Massapequa
Cuisines: Pizza
Reviewed January 14, 2014

I had the Sicilian slice. The counter guy only heated it half way as it was still cold. Nothing great about the taste. I probably wont be back there anytime soon as there are better pizza places in the area.

Reviewed June 25, 2013 via mobile

Nothing special about the pizza here. It's pretty plain and the staff seems like you are bothering them when you place an order.

1  Thank Haywood16
Reviewed December 29, 2012

Living and raising my family out of state, it's always nice to visit home (Massapequa, NY). When we do, we almost always pick up a pie at my favorite LI pizza joint, Papalardo's PIzza Cove I have been enjoying their consistently great pizza since the early 80's. For straight up cheese pizza, you can't beat this family owned pizzaria. My whole family (all CT born) also love Pizza Cove!

Reviewed July 6, 2012

I was in the mood for a thin crust Grandma Pie so my husband went to Pizza Cove to get us 3 slices....It was horrible! It looked and tasted like 2 day old Sicilian pie...I measured the dough at over an inch...The sauce never penetrated the dough, just laid on top....and the parmesean cheese was the kind in a jar or container.
In my refrig, I had a peice of pizza from 7-11 which cost 99 cents and that was much better than Pizza Coves grandma slice...

Reviewed April 8, 2012

good pizza...good prices..They have specials that are very good..I usually order the family special which includes pizza, salad, hero and a 2 liter soda.