“Best Italian Restaurant value you can find.”
Review of Phil's Pizza

Phil's Pizza
Ranked #6 of 122 Restaurants in Massapequa
Cuisines: Italian, Pizza
Dining options: Reservations
Dining options: Reservations
Reviewed September 29, 2013 via mobile

I have eaten at Phil's at least twice a week for the last five years and have never had a bad meal. The food is always excellent and the portions could feed you twice. You must try the whole wheat pizza, the chicken caprese, the rigatoni alla vodka, the penne trieste. I am getting hungry just writing this. Honestly an excellent place to eat.

Reviewed August 22, 2013

I would give this place a 2.5 because I was waiting for poor service during my whole visit to Phil's. I used to love this place and in the past would do takeout a lot. Recently I've noticed a deline in service. I went to this restaurant with my family. When we walked in we were greeted by a sight of staff playing on their cell phones. That's not the first thing one wants to see when they first walk in, it tells the Customer that they are putting you second. It bothered me that I saw it again after I asked my waitress for a refill. Food was slow to the table. It was hot and good but not what I once was used to here. Service is everything in the food world!

Reviewed August 1, 2013

I actually used to like this place. But the food has gone down in quality, the prices have gone way up, and they employ maybe the rudest hostess I've ever encountered. Much better options nearby. Franks, Fra Amici, etc. Stay FAR AWAY from this place.

1  Thank Jerome119
Reviewed July 23, 2013

This is by far my favorite Italian restaurant by me.. There's usually a line and that speaks volumes. Huge portions of delicious freshly made food. You can't go wrong on any of the menu items.

Reviewed July 8, 2013 via mobile

This place is located right by my job and the slices they offer are fantastic! The balsamic chicken with fresh mozzarella and tomato is just delicious. I only wish they were closer to where I live so my whole family could enjoy!