“Old fashion ice cream shop, Lots of young help”

Krisch's Restaurant & Ice Cream Parlour
Ranked #1 of 5 Dessert in Massapequa
Cuisines: American
Dining options: Breakfast, Late Night
Description: Welcome to Krisch's Restaurant & Ice Cream Parlour, the meeting and eating spot of Massapequa since 1920! For over 98 years, we have been bringing Long Island families the very best in plain, old-fashioned, 50's style fun!From classic ice cream sodas to crazy sundaes like The Kitchen Sink, our 35+ flavors of famous ice cream and toppings are sure to cool down any sweet tooth! On top of that, we have a huge selection of homemade desserts, confectionaries, pies and fine chocolates to make your event extra special. We are also a full-service restaurant serving breakfast, lunch and dinner. Come dine in and enjoy retro burgers and fries & don't forget to ask about our party room availability!
Reviewed December 9, 2012

Although this place has a lot of food options with sandwiches, soups, etc., we chose to check out this old fashion ice cream place. My daughter loved her large portion sundae as well as my mom. I would go back, but the young staff was not very attentive. Place seemed too busy, and there were no adult supervisors in sight. Very family oriented. Cheap eats.

Reviewed November 27, 2012

Great burgers and malts! Old fashion 50's atmosphere and many homemade items including pies, chocolate and ice cream. Friendly service and an enjoyable experience.

Reviewed November 23, 2012

So excited to get pies at krisch's for thanksgiving, bought a pumpkin, coconut custard, apple and pecan, they looked so good, couldn't wait for dessert. Well, WHAT A DISAPPOINTMENT! Crust was tasteless and hard, pumpkin was so full of cloves we couldn't eat any of it, the apple pie--how can u mess this one up, horrible! Pecan pie filling and top was good, crust was hard and just bad, don't even ask about the coconut custard, I would rather have Entenmann's or Costco any day! Don't waste ur money!

Reviewed November 18, 2012

Too many years ago, I got to try the finest ice cream ever made. Krisch's is dessert in capital letters. I'd travel across Long Island every day just to taste the ice cream. The menu has been added to, and I have to try lunch and dinner there.

Reviewed November 1, 2012 via mobile

I recently went to krishes. The food was delious and the icecream was out of this world. I had the mint chocolate chip and there were chocolate pieces in it! The service was also great. I would definitely go back again