“Still good ”
Review of Big Daddys

Big Daddys
Reserve with OpenTable
Big Daddys is not available for your requested time. Choose another time, or search restaurants with availability.
The time you selected has already passed.
Ranked #4 of 131 Restaurants in Massapequa
Dining options: Late Night, Breakfast, Reservations
Dining options: Late Night, Breakfast, Reservations
Reviewed June 14, 2018 via mobile

Big Daddy’s is an old favorite that we return to time and time again. The hurricanes are always a good start.

We met the new chef from Baton Rouge on this visit. The oysters Tulane were excellent as was the gumbo, ribs and steaks.

Reviewed May 20, 2018

I am very disappointed that the chef ruined this dish. Although plated artistically, the crab was extremely soggy which makes it chewy and inedible. I could tell it was originally crispy until sauces were added and it was put on top of a bed of grits. The entire plate of food was only slightly warm. I'm wondering if part of the problem was that it was sitting in the kitchen too long before being served. I love soft shell crab when cooked correctly and have only had it ruined like this one other time. I expected more from this restaurant where the food is usually excellent. I've been coming to Big Daddy's for many years and this was the worst meal I have ever had there. Had been a favorite restaurant until last night.

Reviewed May 1, 2018

Wait was long, server was nice, food is definitely unique. Nice spot for southern style food. Drinks are my favorite!

Reviewed April 30, 2018

Meal was very good. Had a nice time. I would go back again. Service was very good. I would recommend

Reviewed April 18, 2018 via mobile

It was a last minute choice. Stopped for a few hours during happy hour on a tuesday. Bartender was wonderful. She knows how to run her bar, friendly and gave us great suggestions for apps. Ribs were tasty, alligator too. We will be back for dinner :)