“One of a kind on Long Island”
Review of Big Daddys

Big Daddys
Reserve with OpenTable
Big Daddys is not available for your requested time. Choose another time, or search restaurants with availability.
The time you selected has already passed.
Ranked #4 of 134 Restaurants in Massapequa
Dining options: Breakfast, Late Night, Reservations
Dining options: Breakfast, Late Night, Reservations
Reviewed May 1, 2018

Wait was long, server was nice, food is definitely unique. Nice spot for southern style food. Drinks are my favorite!

Date of visit: April 2018

Reviewed April 30, 2018

Meal was very good. Had a nice time. I would go back again. Service was very good. I would recommend

Date of visit: March 2018
Reviewed April 18, 2018 via mobile

It was a last minute choice. Stopped for a few hours during happy hour on a tuesday. Bartender was wonderful. She knows how to run her bar, friendly and gave us great suggestions for apps. Ribs were tasty, alligator too. We will be back for dinner :)

Date of visit: April 2018
Reviewed April 1, 2018

Great Creative specials and along with the always good regular menu. Never disappointed with either the Cajun or Smokehouse choices.

Date of visit: March 2018
Reviewed March 1, 2018

This place was highly recommended by friends. We have lived in the area for over 40 yrs but never wen until Fri eve and enjoyed the band but they left too early. The parking is tough but the drinks (Hurricanes) swell. The server (Terry) was super and made us feel like regulars. The bride enjoyed an Alfredo pasta after baked oyster appi. I, oysters on the 1/2 and the Gumbo which I liked about half way through then realized it was REALLY HOT! I know I'm a woos and most folks who enjoy New Orleans Cuisine would be in heaven but it was REALLY HOT. We wrapped it up with 2 shots of Patron havino room for Desert. We will return.

Date of visit: February 2018