“Best Deli I've ever been to!”

Seaqua Delicatessen & Caterers
Ranked #21 of 113 Restaurants in Massapequa
Cuisines: Soups, American, Cafe
Good for: Families with children
Dining options: Dinner, Breakfast, Lunch, Delivery, Takeout
Baltimore, Maryland
“Best Deli I've ever been to!”
5 of 5 bubbles Reviewed November 20, 2013

Was in the Long Island area restoring people's power after hurricane Sandy! Stopped here one day for lunch and 2 other times while we were in town! Hands down the best sandwich I've ever had! Wish I could remember the name of my favorite! I will definitely visit anytime I'm in the area! Lines were long but they always had plenty of people working so it was never a long wait!

• Visited December 2012
1 Thank nimrod2518

Long Island, NY
“Best Potato Salad and more”
5 of 5 bubbles Reviewed January 26, 2013

A real deli. Fresh cold cuts, homemade soups, breakfast sandwiches. They get very busy on weekends but it is worth it. They have these pre-made specialty sandwiches that are SSSOOOO good. Every Sunday on our way to the beach in the summer we stop here for their Bacon Egg and Cheese sandwiches. They wrap them well so that theu are still warm when we get to field 6 Jones Beach.

Visited January 2013
1 Thank JYCKCS
ny
“BEST DELI IN MASSAPEQUA”
5 of 5 bubbles Reviewed December 30, 2012

The only good deli left in Massapequa none of the other so called delis even compare. Don't worry about the long lines there are over 10 real english speaking deli counter people to help you. Breakfast egg sandwiches are great as well as the lunch heroes. The coffee is always fresh and hot also. Try and it will be your steady stop for breakfast and lunch.

• Visited December 2012