“Just the ticket”

Cuisines: Irish
Dining options: Reservations
Dining options: Reservations
Reviewed July 5, 2014

My wife and myself looking for dinner with atmosphere, was recommended this place by friends. As a seafood lover, it had to have seafood. Upon arrival, impressed by the feel of Irish Bar & Restaurant. Had to wait a few minutes, so grabbed a drink from the bar. The bar was busy and people having a good time, seated after about 15 mins by friendly hostess. Ordered the Seafood pasta fra diavolo, plentiful, wife had pre fixed steak, cooked correctly, great price. service great, attentive. Well run establishment. Good times had. Glad we found Paddys Loft and Will return.

3  Thank DR D

Reviewed June 30, 2014

Worth the trip. Although this is a run of the mill Irish bar their Sunday breakfast is great. Everything was done well and the wait staff was attentive and helpful.

2  Thank LONGISLAND001
Reviewed June 30, 2014

I've been coming to this restaurant for a few years and the service is usually pretty good but on a recent weekday, I came for lunch and the service was not up to par. Orders were incorrect, drinks not brought out, etc. Not sure if this is typical at lunchtime as I usually come for dinner.
hopefully this was a one-off as I like this place.

Reviewed June 30, 2014

We were a large group of 20 people, celebrating a special occasion lunch. We were seated in a small private area. The atmosphere was like an authentic Irish pub. Service was very attentive, and everyone in our party was pleased and satisfied with their meal. I had the Reuben Sandwich, which was delicious. I would definitely choose to dine here again with my family or for a special occasion.

1  Thank D0nnaK
Reviewed April 7, 2014

We attended a function here over the weekend and the staff did a fantastic job of checking on everyone and making sure people were well fed and not thirsty. The food was pretty average. They need to use more spice in their dishes. Tried the chicken marsala and the salmon and both were just boring plates.

1  Thank Patrick H