“K Buona Mang'”

Cuisines: Italian
Dining options: Reservations
Dining options: Reservations
Reviewed July 11, 2013

Sergio's was not my first choice, but I'm really glad that I ended up there. The food and the service was indeed, very good! They have a lot of fresh fish on the menu. This is a real treat for me coming from landlocked Arizona. I had the striped bass scampi style. Sergio himself recommended it and I was not disappointed. BTW, Mike Segio is one of those restaurant owners who is on the floor schmoozing with the customers. He knows the regulars by name. It's because of Mike that I threw caution, and my diet, to the wind and ordered desert. It was also very good. The restaurant was easy to find and near the Best Western Bar Harbor Hotel.

Reviewed May 1, 2013

It was very good value for the money. I don't understand all the horrible reviews that I read about this place. Staff was very nice and we thought the food was great. The owner is very hospitable. We had a great time and we will go back again. Try it.

1  Thank Muriel S
Reviewed April 27, 2013

Food with terrible. The place look like roaches have taken over and here comes the worst part. I was quoted a price of $30.00 per person for prefixed menu, when I went to pay it somehow went up to $78 for two people. Then when I wanted to pay with a credit card, the owner gets upset with me and says how am I supposed to pay my bills when your paying with credit. You think my vendors take credit! Now I have to charge you more. He up'ed my bill to $84.00. The only reason I payed was because I came for the show not the food. DEFINITELY STAY AWAY!

5  Thank Val9146
Reviewed March 2, 2013

The service was first rate. The attention by the owner was very nice. He checked in on our evening at least 3 times, and even gave us a free shot of lemoncello. The salad was authentic Italian. It was just a basic salad with olive oil and vinegar that was expertly tossed. The garlic bread was OK. I had the seafood Sinatra. It was just OK. It had Calamari, Shrimp and Clams in it. The shrimp and clams were chopped. The Calamari was whole. My wife had Chicken Caccatore. This meal is supposed to be slow cooked so that the chicken falls off the bone, or is at least very tender. It looked like they fried some chicken chunks and poured a tomato based sauce on it. The sauce was good, but the chicken was no where near tender. Their wine prices are very resonable.

1  Thank bfrankie
Reviewed February 16, 2013 via mobile

Went to Sergio's for Valentines Day dinner. The food was better than I expected. The portions were a little smaller than expected but it was perfect enough to not be stuffed for dessert. The price was reasonable and service was good.