“WORST RESTAURANT I HAVE EVER BEEN TO. NOT EXAGGERATING!”

sergio's italian restaurant
Ranked #40 of 116 Restaurants in Massapequa
Cuisines: Italian
Dining options: Reservations
Dining options: Reservations
Brooklyn, New York
“WORST RESTAURANT I HAVE EVER BEEN TO. NOT EXAGGERATING!”
Reviewed April 27, 2013

Food with terrible. The place look like roaches have taken over and here comes the worst part. I was quoted a price of $30.00 per person for prefixed menu, when I went to pay it somehow went up to $78 for two people. Then when I wanted to pay with a credit card, the owner gets upset with me and says how am I supposed to pay my bills when your paying with credit. You think my vendors take credit! Now I have to charge you more. He up'ed my bill to $84.00. The only reason I payed was because I came for the show not the food. DEFINITELY STAY AWAY!

• Visited April 2013
5 Thank Val9146

Denver , CO
“OK Italian”
Reviewed March 2, 2013

The service was first rate. The attention by the owner was very nice. He checked in on our evening at least 3 times, and even gave us a free shot of lemoncello. The salad was authentic Italian. It was just a basic salad with olive oil and vinegar that was expertly tossed. The garlic bread was OK. I had the seafood Sinatra. It was just OK. It had Calamari, Shrimp and Clams in it. The shrimp and clams were chopped. The Calamari was whole. My wife had Chicken Caccatore. This meal is supposed to be slow cooked so that the chicken falls off the bone, or is at least very tender. It looked like they fried some chicken chunks and poured a tomato based sauce on it. The sauce was good, but the chicken was no where near tender. Their wine prices are very resonable.

• Visited April 2012
“Pretty good food”
Reviewed February 16, 2013 via mobile

Went to Sergio's for Valentines Day dinner. The food was better than I expected. The portions were a little smaller than expected but it was perfect enough to not be stuffed for dessert. The price was reasonable and service was good.

ny
“Horrific Food”
Reviewed December 30, 2012

Do not waste your time or money going to this place they have horrible food. Dined there and food was actually tasteless. I concur with all the other bad reviews I think enough said.

• Visited October 2012
2 Thank NyTomtom
Long Island, New York
“Veal of Misfortune”
Reviewed October 27, 2012

Dinner here was not one of our better dinng experiences.
We were four in a teeny booth, whih could have used more legroom.
There was a pitcher of Coke on the table, which was totally flat. I asked the waiter to exchange it and he came back in a few minutes with another pitcher, which he said was just the original with two cans of Coke added!
I had the veal parmigiana which was a bit tough and overcooked. My wife had the same, but hers was fine, although the cheese was a bit salty. The other party had the tilapia, which seemed to be ok. All in all, I would say that there are better alternatives for Italian food.

• Visited October 2012