“Terrific Wine and Cheese!!!”

Salumi Tapas and Wine Bar
Ranked #5 of 122 Restaurants in Massapequa
Cuisines: Italian, Spanish, Wine Bar
Dining options: Late Night, Lunch, Reservations
Dining options: Late Night, Lunch, Reservations
Reviewed February 22, 2014

I had a first date at this place and it was the perfect choice. We had a couple of glasses of wine along with a cheese and meat plate. The plate came out with several different cheeses as well as a choice of meats along with some tasty olive oil drizzled breads. Highly recommend this place!!!

Reviewed January 24, 2014 via mobile

I went here with my boyfriend for my birthday, and it was very nice! However, it's a very small place so unless you have reservations do expect to wait a few minutes and it will be crowded/busy. Other than that it was so different. They serve tapas and if you have any questions the waitresses are so friendly and knowledgable. We will be returning for sure!

Reviewed January 7, 2014

A great place for tapas and a large selection of wines. Not much ambiance, but a nice place to sit with friends are try new foods.

Reviewed December 4, 2013

We have gone here a few times - and it always is consistently excellent. Love the red sangria! my husband loves the truffle dish. We always get the meat & cheese boards - it is fun to share.

Reviewed November 20, 2013

I ate lunch here November 20 with a friend. We both liked the food, and we will return to eat here again. I thought I received a great value: the quality of the food far exceeded the price that I paid. I recommend this restaurant.