“Always a great time!”

Salumi Tapas and Wine Bar
Ranked #4 of 113 Restaurants in Massapequa
Cuisines: Wine Bar
Good for: Bar scene, Romantic
Dining options: Late Night, Lunch, Dinner, Breakfast, Full Bar, Reservations, Seating, Serves Alcohol, Waitstaff, Wheelchair Accessible
Massapequa, New York
“Always a great time!”
Reviewed December 4, 2013

We have gone here a few times - and it always is consistently excellent. Love the red sangria! my husband loves the truffle dish. We always get the meat & cheese boards - it is fun to share.

• Visited September 2013

Commack, NY
“Very good food and professional service.”
Reviewed November 20, 2013

I ate lunch here November 20 with a friend. We both liked the food, and we will return to eat here again. I thought I received a great value: the quality of the food far exceeded the price that I paid. I recommend this restaurant.

• Visited November 2013
Amityville, New York, USA
“My favorite go-to restaurant”
Reviewed October 22, 2013

All of the food is house made including large loaves of crusty French bread that is served with the cheese boards and dipped in chocolate for dessert. My favorite is the warm olives seasoned with orange rind, olive oil and rosemary. They have delicious empanadas which have special fillings

Visited October 2013
Amityville, New York
common_n_restaurant_reviews_1bd8 1 helpful vote
“Good at everything they do here”
Reviewed September 5, 2013

I have been here perhaps a dozen times and have never had a bad experience. The tapas/small plate menu and wine by the glass change seasonally. The bread, drizzled in olive oil and sprinkled with sea salt, is to die for, and is always the first thing we order as soon as we sit down. The cheese and meat trays always have something a little different as I believe they also change seasonally. You really cannot go wrong with anything you order. The goat cheese with leeks and spring onions (cabra bake I believe) is my new favorite thing.The chocolate fondue is more of a chocolate sauce but comes with their wonderful bread and is a great way to finish up the evening.
So glad for the success of these nice people, but wish it was more of a secret! Can get very busy during peak times, as every place on Long Island seems to be whether good or bad. Go here, it is worth the wait.

• Visited August 2013
New York City, New York
“Delish!”
Reviewed September 5, 2013

If you enjoy good food, wine and service then this is the place for you. I can't wait to go back. I'm salivating already. YUMMY!
Nice ambience, and very relaxing.

• Visited March 2013