“Good selections and atmosphere.”
Review of Connoly's Corner

No photo provided
Got a photo?
Add it.
Connoly's Corner
Ranked #6 of 53 Restaurants in Maspeth
Cuisines: American
Reviewed June 19, 2014

Good number of selections on the menu, enough to please most appetites. Service was a little slow but understandable because of a large group entering just before us. Most in our party enjoyed their selections, but my pork chops were overdone and dry.

Reviewed October 29, 2013

My family and I had a big celebration of life party for my grandmother this week and we had about 60 ppl. We were treated great and had the staff was amazing. They were so kind and helpful. The bartender was not only beautiful but very friendly. The bar has a great layout and a nice outside lounge area. For smokers this is great, even though I'm not one. The prices were god and they have a pretty good draught beer selection. I'm a big fan of the Queens Lager. I'm from Florida so I love to try local beers and this one did to disappoint. Great bar! Parking is free across the street but they only have a 8 spots.

Reviewed September 19, 2013

We have been to Connoly's many times even back when it was called the Matchmaker... Good food, friendly staff and a great atmosphere.

Reviewed April 2, 2012

Good place to go if you are travelling on your own as there are tv's everywhere and it is usually busy if you want to find someone to talk to.

Reviewed September 10, 2011

The food is good but the service sucks ! The manager is rude as all he'll I will never Go back! Service is important to me and there's sucks

3  Thank Connie115