“Reuben as good as New Englands”
Review of Crazy River Cafe

Crazy River Cafe
Reviewed August 20, 2014

Very spacious and nice views.
Reuben not as good as Butcher Block in Plattsburgh.
Cesar salad could use anchovies

Reviewed August 20, 2014

Sparse interior, friendly service. We both had versions of the cajon chicken which was quite good. My wife had the salad - very fresh and huge. Said it was veery good. I had chicken on pretzel roll but it was a little dry.

2  Thank John3a
Reviewed April 17, 2014

I ate here with a group of friends and really enjoyed the meal. You won't leave here hungry, and the quality is equally good, especially the salads. Sandwiches are almost too big. My only complaint is the acoustics. It is rather a noisy place to have a conversation.

2  Thank NewYorkBowhunter
Reviewed April 7, 2014

This look restaurant overlooking the brook was a lovely find near town hall. The room is large and you don't feel crowded against the other tables. The menu is for the most part Americana with some local touches added in. This place was great. Big to decent sized servings. And good food that filled out bellies on a cold day. Just be aware, it appears every senior citizen that can drive or has a ride will end up here for lunch at exactly twelve noon. We just recommend coming a little earlier or showing up a little later.

Reviewed December 31, 2013

My friends and I recently discovered Crazy River Cafe when we came to visit the area. The Chicken Cordon Bleu sandwich was delicious. My friend ordered a Cobb salad, which was huge, and made with fresh greens. Everything was very fresh. We loved that this is a very clean, open place to eat. I enjoyed being able to sit and have a conversation at my table and not hear what the table next to me was talking about. We will be back for sure!! We loved everything about this place and the entire staff was very friendly.