“Perfect location for my trip”

Chrysler's Bed and Breakfast
We can't find prices for this accommodation
Our online travel partners don't provide prices for this accommodation, but we can search other options in Marathon
Chrysler's Bed and Breakfast
Ranked #1 of 2 Marathon B&B and Inns
New Jersey
“Perfect location for my trip”
4 of 5 bubbles Reviewed August 28, 2011

Room was very comfortable and clean, bed and bath linens were fine. I was very happy to be allowed to stay with the dogs, as a sheepdog trial was the purpose for my trip.

I stayed in Room Four, which has a king sized bed and jacuzzi tub. I feel the rate for this room is a little high, so that is the only reason I gave it two stars for value. But the room had all the space I needed, and I could either use the main entrance or a private side entrance. They were happy to accommodate my use of the fridge and freezer for some of the items I'd brought along.

Breakfast is served at 8. If you need to be out early, as I did, you miss out. They had coffee ready for me to take along the second morning, which was nice.

Gene and Wanda were very nice folks, and I'd be happy to stay with them again.

Room Tip: Room Four has private entrance available.
  • Stayed August 2011, traveled solo

Business
Traveler tips help you choose the right room.   Room tips (2)
Glenolden, Pennsylvania
4 of 5 bubbles Reviewed May 15, 2011

Decided to book a night here on a road trip through the area after reading reviews here. The reviews are right. Wanda and Gene are very charming hosts who made us feel like we were family. The breakfast was excellent. Be sure to try Wanda's banana nut pancakes, and taste some of her homemade strawberry jam. We enjoyed just sitting and talking with them as they told us their life story and listened to ours. The room was comfortable. Room #4 has the jacuzzi, and it is worth the extra money. It's a little more no frills than what you would expect from a bed and breakfast. They don't take credit cards or online bookings, so you have to call them to book, and pay with cash or check. But you are literally a part of their home when you stay here.

Room Tip: call them directly
  • Stayed May 2011, traveled as a couple
1 Thank SteveSka
Kfar Saba
5 of 5 bubbles Reviewed September 9, 2010

The Chryslers offers shining clean rooms with reach bath amenities. You will immediately feel as part of the family. Childrens can play around the wood that they planted years ago in their own property. You can also pick some organic blueberries in their garden. In the morning you can enjoy a wonderful hearty breakfast. There wasn't any need that wasn't fulfilled by those charming people. The place is right in the middle way between Niagra Falls to Manhatten and one hour ride from Fingers Lake.

• Stayed July 2010, traveled with family
Gettysburg, PA
5 of 5 bubbles Reviewed September 25, 2008

The Chrysler's have constructed a beautiful B&B in what at one time had been a barn. In their gracious and accommodating manner, they seem to genuinely enjoy meeting new people. If you want to stay somewhere that makes you feel at home, this is the place for you. My wife and I would definitely stay there again.

• Liked — Hosts
  • Stayed September 2008, traveled with family
    • Business service (e.g., internet access)
1 Thank opedphil
Pennsylvania
4 of 5 bubbles Reviewed August 10, 2008

My husband and I enjoyed a quiet, secluded weekend get-away at Chrysler's B&B. Our hosts were very friendly and yet allowed us our privacy. Breakfast was great, especially those famous banana nut pancakes. A renovated barn is such a cool idea. Our room was fabulous!

• Liked — jacuzzi
  • Disliked — no hair dryers
  • Stayed August 2008, traveled as a couple
    • Check in / front desk
    • Business service (e.g., internet access)
Gaithersburg, Maryland
4 of 5 bubbles Reviewed June 2, 2008

We chose this B&B because it was one of few in the area that allowed children and we were traveling with a baby. It was very homey and clean and the hosts were so welcoming and friendly. The B&B is in a big renovated barn and there is a tire swing and playground for kids. The bathrooms have this neat tile work that the owners did themselves. Yes, like most B&Bs, there is a certain chintz factor (lace doilies), but not over the top. And Mr. Chrysler showed us his collection of airplanes that he made out of soda pop cans! Very fun. Also the breakfast was totally delicious - I think Mrs. Chrysler made us banana pancakes. I ate like 20 of them! Yum! We will definitely try to stay here again if we are passing through the area.

• Liked — Hearing the hosts' life story!
  • Disliked — It was a little out of the way, but not too bad.
  • Stayed May 2008, traveled with family
    • Check in / front desk
Also consider these accommodations in or near Marathon
Country Inn & Suites By Carlson, Cortland
Days Inn Cortland / McGraw
Comfort Inn Cortland
Comfort Inn Cortland
#6 of 10 in Cortland

Been to Chrysler's Bed and Breakfast? Share your experiences!