Stayed two days at Le Bamboo before heading to India. Le Bamboo was the best place I stayed in Mauritius. The owners were very helpful to guide me around and do whatever they can to make me feel comfortable and at home. They even offered to me the dinners free of charge - nice Mauritian dishes. The one day tour to the south of the island with Reshma was very pleasant and nice. I shall definitely visit them again!!!!
- Official Description (provided by the hotel):
- Charming Creole style with a cozy and family atmosphere. Well maintained, security, peaceful. 10 minutes from the airport. Rooms with all facilities - air conditioning, TV, video, toilet, bath in each room, coffee-making facilities etc. Ideally situated in front of La Chaux River. Magnificent view of Lion's mountain and the bay of Mahebourg. Services - Excursions on sea, canoe-kayak, shopping, visiting Mauritian families and tasting of local foods, visit to places of interest. Discover Mauritius differently. ... more less
- Reservation Options:
- TripAdvisor is proud to partner with Hotels.com, Booking.com, Expedia, HostelWorld, Hotwire, Priceline, Agoda, Travelocity and TripOnline SA so you can book your Le Bamboo Hotel & Restaurant reservations with confidence. We help millions of travelers each month to find the perfect hotel for both vacation and business trips, always with the best discounts and special offers.
- Also Known As:
- Le Bamboo Hotel And Restaurant
- Le Bamboo Hotel & Restaurant Mauritius/Mahebourg